PDA

View Full Version : Holding Tryouts for Simplicity

MxcnPro12
01-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Team Simplicity is Recruiting!

We are a up-and-coming team that, as of right now, only have two people. Myself, and The Glazey. We ARE a competitive and MIGHT be looking into getting MLG... For now we just have our sights on scrims, and GB.

Requirements:
Mic
-I MAY sound like a hypokrite but I, myself, do not have a mic yet. Althought I WILL replace it and it should come in te mail anyday now.

Nice Wallbouncing
-I do not believe that this game is all about the Gnashers... But it is going to be pretty hard to clutch it if we are down if you cant wallbounce efficiently. Wallbouncing can take YEARS to get down so I'm afraid we don't have enough time for that

Support
-Support Role is always a great role to play but you must know when and where the time is for it. You MUST use Lancers... Because as of right now, you may not use Hammy's in competitive. Besides it'd be good to go ahead and get used to the Lancer

Have Maturity
-One big thing about teams is the chemisty you NEED to have in order to win games and overall not get bored of each other.

Activity
-A team without active people playing Gears is nothing. We want you to be fully dedicated to Gears and get on at least 5 days a week. This is for us getting games together and our strats down

Any questions ask me on XBL (Tha One Mexican) or post here :)

Shmehh
01-12-2012, 08:33 PM
I believe there is already an MLG team called simplicity... looks like you guys are going to have to play each other for rights to the team name?

and good luck finding two, hope you guys decide to travel for events.

MxcnPro12
01-12-2012, 11:25 PM
I believe there is already an MLG team called simplicity... looks like you guys are going to have to play each other for rights to the team name?

and good luck finding two, hope you guys decide to travel for events. Really? There is already a team named that? I spent like a few hours seeing if there was one :D Oh well we shalll see..