PDA

View Full Version : Activated Parts Of Maps

Tigger Company
01-02-2012, 04:27 AM
Can anyone enlighten me about some of the following features on the maps please?

1) Trenches
On either side of the cave there are the wooden ramps. At the top of each there is a window that allows you to shoot into the central area, but most of the time they are closed. How do you get them to open?

2) Bullet Marsh
Shooting the generator in the centre causes the kryll to cover the boomshot. Does this just reset on a timer or can you 'fix' the generator?

3) Rustlung.
Does the Silverback switch just activate after a certain amount of time or under certain conditions?

Any other map features I've missed?

x6nat
01-02-2012, 04:37 AM
to 1: I donīt know what you mean

to 2: The Kryll covers also the 2 Longshots. I think itīs a timer (30 sec).

to 3: After i think 5 minutes the switch activate. Itīs time based.

Carlito117
01-02-2012, 06:25 AM
I really dont know which part of Trenches you mean. I know there are 2 ramps by the cave entrance but I've not seen a window up there.

Regi
01-02-2012, 06:32 AM
The part on Trenches is the raised level just infront of spawn just above the nades entrance and I believe the windows that look towards mid hill are only open for hoard, possibly beast not looked there yet.

opp3r bieest x
01-02-2012, 07:05 AM
the windows i have no idea off.

the krill apear when you shoot the generator.
they appear on the boomshot and the longshot places.
and after like 30 sec. it is repaird.
you can see when it is repaird if the fire i out and the light is on.
also there is a raam easter egg in horde mode with the kryll

the silver back appears after 4 and a half minute. than you got to turn a switch to get it.
the switch is where the silverback is.

than there are also 2 cover switches in rustlung you can just put them on and off whenever you want.

in hotel there is a lift where you can only spawn in gamemodes like koth of ctl.

in gridlock there is a hidden song that you activate if no one kills ash people and you got a 2 or more rounds match.

in check out there is a switch you can push to activate alarm. this opens a door in the electro shop.
in that door there is a box you can destroy that gives you a extinguisher or a smoke nade or a boomshop depends on the game type.
the extinguisher is good for the dancing wretch easter egg that is to long to write down.
look it up on youtube.

and you can shoot down the score board in trashball after a certain time.

and there is a cyring dom easter egg in mercy.
also the gate on mercy is open when you play horde or beast but in other game modes it is locked.

and i think this is it.

Tigger Company
01-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the replies - it's a shame some of those map features aren't a bit more interactive, but nvm.

As for the windows on trenches - I know I've seen them open before, maybe that was in a game of horde as suggested.

I think they would be a very cool addition to vs modes as well though - maybe they could open and close with each blast on the sandstorm horn adding an element of surprise to engaging targets in the center areas of the map. Otherwise those two ramps are just dead ends that offer limited advantage for the risk of trapping yourself up one.

iDuskk
01-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Personally the windows on trenches should be open for KoTH. It actually helps give the team who didn't spawn on the mulcher hill a chance to fight back for it.

TFGx HAVOK
01-02-2012, 09:36 AM
What windows on Trenches?

bogs binny
01-02-2012, 10:28 AM
On trenches you can shoot the digger through the roof of the cave to kill people camping at mulcher/one shot spawn

LiquidGearSolid
01-02-2012, 11:54 AM
To everyone who doesn't know about the windows on Trenches, play a game of horde and run up the ramp at both spawns and there is a window looking down onto the area between digger and mulcher.

I think they are only open on Horde because they are too good of an advantage point :(

mnh0786
01-03-2012, 06:05 AM
All the discussion Tigger company post is very active and live. Explanation on the game given next reply is enough for playing the game. I enjoy the game only open on Horde and too good of an advantage point. The subject may be more clear on hidden object (http://www.farm-frenzy.com/shattered-minds-masquerade/game-download/) games I think.

Judg3mentDrag0n
01-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Never heard or seen these windows on Trenches, got to go and have a me a look

XUnit
01-03-2012, 10:29 AM
On trenches you can shoot the digger through the roof of the cave to kill people camping at mulcher/one shot spawn

If true, this just made my day! :)

Carlito117
01-03-2012, 10:31 AM
I spotted the windows on trenches last night, they have a locust emblem on them.

jashin
01-03-2012, 05:49 PM

SSHHHHHH thats a war houndz secret

In The MayKINGz
01-03-2012, 05:54 PM
You can get the cole train song in thrashball somehow, dunno how though but my team heard once upon a time. Dunno how to trigger it sadly :[

gRebornz
01-03-2012, 05:56 PM
yeah no idea what you said about trenches nothing on that map except for the desert storm and the generator fixes itself unless baird somehow fixes it.. silver back comes eventually

Bspencer
01-03-2012, 05:59 PM
1. The windows are open during horde only it appears.
2. Yeah it's timed.
3. It is also timed, but I think is unavailable for some game modes, also the torpedo hatch button. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
4. You get to pull the fire alarm in Checkout :)
5. Of course bring down the score board in Thrashball.

Implicit Codes
01-03-2012, 06:46 PM
The silverback is only available after the game timer hits 4 minutes and 30 seconds so you have to wait 6 minutes and 30 seconds.

Reign
01-03-2012, 06:52 PM
The scoreboard on Thrashball also shows total kills for each team during the match (unless its dropped) and that annoying little buzzer you hear on Thrashball that seems to sound so randomly.. well that sounds every time someone is killed.