PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some Horde Players

Furbz126
11-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Me and my Girlfriend have officially given up with playing with randoms online, and are looking for some people that know how to have a laugh and play well as team. Dosen't matter how good your at the game, could be worse in the world or the best we don't care. So if their anyone intrested in joining us message my via gamertag, on here or on this thread.

GT: Furbz126

sarasudu
11-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Me and my Girlfriend have officially given up with playing with randoms online, and are looking for some people that know how to have a laugh and play well as team. Dosen't matter how good your at the game, could be worse in the world or the best we don't care. So if their anyone intrested in joining us message my via gamertag, on here or on this thread.

GT: Furbz126

are you planning to play for the impossible event too? and have mutators on?

if so.. let me know

Thanks

Goosejr
11-23-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm always looking for horde players too. I'll add a request to you on the xbox later tonight.

Pigpen33

Colonel wooly
11-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Mate I could have wrote this thread! Me and my gf are in the same boat all our old team mates have defected to Cod or skyrim :( message my gt (same as forum name)

NicePants
11-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Hey, well I'm on most nights playing horde. And I always love to try and put a team together of friends rather than randoms. I'll shoot you a friend request now (thank you xBox online website). I'm NicePantsGuy

gearhead970
11-23-2011, 02:02 PM
same here randoms suck always start then quit but hey what can we do im down for anything gt is N8IV ASSASIN970

Furbz126
11-23-2011, 02:04 PM
are you planning to play for the impossible event too? and have mutators on?

if so.. let me know

Thanks

I thought Impossible event was to do with the campaign on insane and US only event like Jack in box

Mate I could have wrote this thread! Me and my gf are in the same boat all our old team mates have defected to Cod or skyrim message my gt (same as forum name)

Yh were in the same boat, I'll send a message to you some time tomorrow, as we are taking a break for the rest of the night.

Hey, well I'm on most nights playing horde. And I always love to try and put a team together of friends rather than randoms. I'll shoot you a friend request now (thank you xBox online website). I'm NicePantsGuy

i got your friend request, we'll get a game going tomorrow.

Bazinga-A7X
11-23-2011, 02:07 PM
With much of my friend list moving to Skyrim, hit me up anytime. That goes for everybody elso posting here.