PDA

View Full Version : Epic address server threads!!!

OmegaGear850
11-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Ok am I the only person that wonders why Epic will not address any threads that pertain to the Dedicated Servers that were so Highlighted for the game. I have seen so many threads asking "How many are there" "Can we get a Icon or server indicator" or "Are they up or down" but no word from EPIC. I know you (Epic) observe this forums so why aren't the community getting any answers?!? Im really feeling like the community is being Gotten over on by you (Epic). Servers were the MAIN REASON many old fans bought this game. Its like you hyped it all up then got quiet about it once the game dropped in stores.

If you can go and close threads when members are arguing or ban members that speak there mind I know you can at least respect the fans and answer them when they post questions about the DS we were promised. Can someone who WORKS FOR EPIC GIVE US SOME ANSWERS!!! I wanna know if im on a server or not or something. Can you at least have something to pop up on game and say servers are down. Not just experience BS all weekend and wonder what's up.

Can FLAK or TAO or whoever that these forum members worship answer us and stop acting like they don't see threads about the Servers that supposed to make your multiplayer exp Crisp and polished

artful_dodger
11-14-2011, 02:39 PM
You are not alone. I concur.

TAO Devil
11-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Nobody worships me, I just answer a lot of threads.

Servers are up all the time. The only time they are down is for maintenance and we get twitter notifications ahead of time to let us know when they will be down.

MeberOfTheOldGuard
11-14-2011, 02:46 PM
In the beta, they used to have a message which stated when the servers were down etc. during online play we got messages such as this

http://media.photobucket.com/image/gears%203%20servers%20down%20beta/DooMsDaY78/HostMigration.jpg