PDA

View Full Version : my issue with gears of war 3

BWO RazrStorm
10-31-2011, 02:35 AM
Just a quick statement before i jump into this. Its NOT about the sawed off or any of the rifles. Or the hitboxes.

My issue is the spawns.

for whatever reason it seems epic went a little lazy on the spawning system, im often finding times where people i have prievously killed spawning a few feet away from me.

or in CTL i will be capping a leader and his/her team mates will spawn on him.

if epic could look into this id be really thankful. Im honestly really enjoying gears 3 as of now and i don't have any real complaints other then this one.

TheThirdFaction
10-31-2011, 02:44 AM
I'd have to agree. Weapon balances and whatnot aside, this is my only real big complaint with the game. Playing KotH a lot makes you really notice some serious spawning issues and it can get quite frustrating. You're team will spawn the appropriate distance from the ring so you and your team rush for it but then the opposing team apparently had spawned right behind you and they take your whole team out with rifles or whatever.

In fact today I literally spawned in the very exact same location at the same time as someone on the other team (we were inside each other) and we were fighting it out for a while until I killed him. But I'm pretty sure he was just thinking "WTF!?", I know I was.

It would be nice if Epic could look into this.

BWO RazrStorm
10-31-2011, 02:46 AM
I'd have to agree. Weapon balances and whatnot aside, this is my only real big complaint with the game. Playing KotH a lot makes you really notice some serious spawning issues and it can get quite frustrating. You're team will spawn the appropriate distance from the ring so you and your team rush for it but then the opposing team apparently had spawned right behind you and they take your whole team out with rifles or whatever.

In fact today I literally spawned in the very exact same location at the same time as someone on the other team (we were inside each other) and we were fighting it out for a while until I killed him. But I'm pretty sure he was just thinking "WTF!?", I know I was.

It would be nice if Epic could look into this.

TDM spawns are the worst honestly. and in KOTH forget about supporting your teammates. the game shoves you on the other side of the map /:

TheThirdFaction
10-31-2011, 02:52 AM
TDM spawns are the worst honestly. and in KOTH forget about supporting your teammates. the game shoves you on the other side of the map /:

Haven't played TDM in a while so I can't recall what the spawns were like, but the KotH spawn often make a team completely isolate the other.

BWO RazrStorm
10-31-2011, 02:55 AM
Haven't played TDM in a while so I can't recall what the spawns were like, but the KotH spawn often make a team completely isolate the other.

another thing ive noticed with KOTH is on some maps the hill tends to spawn closer to either the cog or the locust more then the other. like hotel for instance. it tends to spawn twards the cog more.