PDA

View Full Version : I was level 100. My rank and all my medals got reset HELP!

DaBrownBomber00
10-29-2011, 04:11 PM
I was level 100. Ranked in the top 15 in CTL. All my medals everything i had got reset. All the time i put into the game was for nothing. Im so upset that it happened. I dont have the thrive anymore to be on top of everyone or to play my way up all the way to level 100. I feel like it was all for nothing. It will take me twice as long if i have to do it again cus of the update. Its not fair that i did so much and it was all for nothing. There was a huge lag when i was playing and it went to the loading screen with marcus. I couldnt do anything exept restard my consol. When i come back im level 1 and all my onyx medals and everythng are gone. Im scared to get banned cus i have my Gold omen on all my guns and i am ranked in the top 15 still. I dont want people to believe im a cheater when i worked for everything i did. Now its all gone. Please if u can help in anyway to help me get what i had i would be very thankful!

conor50
10-29-2011, 04:16 PM
I was lvl 100 and got reset execpt my game didnt freeze and i didnt play splitscreen. it just reset for no reason. someone plz tell me there something to be done. because i already got screwed out of my beta unlocks nd if this doesnt get fixed im just done with gear.
My gamertag is : Conor50
My Email is :xxxgaminxxx@yahoo.com
Plz respond soon.

Jonnny Ke
10-29-2011, 04:54 PM
if you got reseted because of splitscreen there is nothing to do u need to star from 1 again if you got reseted because of playing online where is still nothing about that they work on that porblem but im sure they cant give you, your stuff back the worst thing for me ist all my skins and Warsupport meddals " i hade 13 " now i have 3 -.-

zeDuffMan
10-29-2011, 05:02 PM
I was level 100. Ranked in the top 15 in CTL. All my medals everything i had got reset. All the time i put into the game was for nothing. Im so upset that it happened. I dont have the thrive anymore to be on top of everyone or to play my way up all the way to level 100. I feel like it was all for nothing. It will take me twice as long if i have to do it again cus of the update. Its not fair that i did so much and it was all for nothing. There was a huge lag when i was playing and it went to the loading screen with marcus. I couldnt do anything exept restard my consol. When i come back im level 1 and all my onyx medals and everythng are gone. Im scared to get banned cus i have my Gold omen on all my guns and i am ranked in the top 15 still. I dont want people to believe im a cheater when i worked for everything i did. Now its all gone. Please if u can help in anyway to help me get what i had i would be very thankful!

You don't get anything for playing any game, you play them because you enjoy them.

Inferno98
10-29-2011, 05:03 PM
That's f'd up. Your the guy I 1v1ed weeks ago.

Eco93
10-29-2011, 05:20 PM
If you haven't earned any XP since you got reset, you could try the following:

1. Remove your gamertag from your Xbox 360.
2. Clear system cache, if you don't know how to do this check out this link: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/troubleshoot/hardware/clear-system-cache
3. Recover your gamertag, you will need to know your email address that is tied to your gamertag and put in the password, now you've redownloaded your gamertag
4. Start up Gears 3, you will need to redownload the update and look if you got all your progress back.

This doesn't seem to work for everybody but it is reported it works for some. If this doesn't work I'd wait for the next update (probably coming next Tuesday (1 November)), they may have a possible fix for this.

DaBrownBomber00
10-29-2011, 05:20 PM
i guess its not that big of a deal cus im still on the leaderboards. Its just annoying cus i was so close to getting so many new onyx medals and everything. I play with my team and there all 100s. kinda funny seeing a lvl 15 getting mvp everygame. I dont want people to think im cheating cus i have my gold omen skins on my guns still

DaBrownBomber00
10-29-2011, 10:56 PM
yahh i remember playing u. lol i aint level 100 no more which sucks :(