PDA

View Full Version : We need more ammo for torque bow tag

Dom Beast
10-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Torque bow tag is really fun but the only problem with it is the amount of ammo you get per torque. This leads to a lot of pistol usage, smoke usage and camping waiting for ammo which seems to take like 5 minutes to respawn. I don't know if it's possible to implement but infinite ammo or even just double ammo would be much better.

ReaperDeathSeal
10-14-2011, 02:53 PM
I don't know, if people had double the ammo, then we wouldn't need to run around the map and try and find it. How fun would Torque Bow hide and seek be? Not very good sir, not very... (I'm saying more ammo will promote camping and make it less of a run and gun game type like it currently is) Just my 2 cents though :)

Dom Beast
10-14-2011, 03:02 PM
I whole heartedly disagree with you sir. The lack of ammo is not what makes it more of a run and gun type game. It would actually promote the exact opposite because then people wouldn't have to be waiting in a corner for a torque to respawn.

ReaperDeathSeal
10-14-2011, 03:04 PM
In the experiences I have had, I've run into very few people camping in the Torque Spawns. Perhaps we should both wait until the Weekend is over, or at least until tomorrow to see the results? I think that instead of more ammo, make the torque bow's spawn on Pick up, not on Use.

Badmojo2074
10-14-2011, 03:04 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but can't you just pick up ammo from the guy's you've decapiated/blown up?

Dom Beast
10-14-2011, 03:14 PM
If they made the torque respawn quicker that would also work. And yes you can pick up a dead enemies ammo but it usually only has 1 or 2 rounds in it.

AfterTheFire
10-14-2011, 03:17 PM
Every weapon pick up is a torque bow. Each level has at least 8 places to pick u ammo. I dn't see this as a problem

Dom Beast
10-14-2011, 03:21 PM
8 places? Lol which maps are you playing on?