PDA

View Full Version : More Incentive to play certain game modes

Madcat124
10-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Why did they think it would be a good idea to have no XP modifiers in the game. Remember in Gears 2 doing good in an elimination gametype would give you more xp than doing mediocre in KOTH? Why aren't the XP modifiers in this game? If they are they are not very good. ON top of that, I personally eel quick matches should not reward XP and only Ranked should. How do you feel about this?

Leon962
10-08-2011, 12:56 PM
as far as I know, there IS an exp modifier in KOTH ie: I got a little over 12000 points, but only got about 9000 exp overall. and no, quick matches should give exp because it's stupid to have to keep joining another game every 10 minutes. I'd like the transition between matches to be as smooth as possible, por favor.

Slothful Koala
10-08-2011, 01:35 PM
I don't know why but I dislike quick match with a passion. Apparently I enjoy downtime between matches.

Joseph
10-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Well if there is great! if there isnt oh well i think the leveling system is great now. I havent noticed modifiers but you have to think they also have arcade mode with the +25% mutators and stuff, same for horde. I think my road to 100 will be long but not so long that ill have to play this game for the rest of my life lol. and xp for quick matches are a must because who doesnt like to get a quick game in and go. maybe tho they should add modifiers to rank matches :) and if u do good you get rewarded, do bad and you well the opposite.. lol

Milky Pirate
10-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Ranked should reward more exp than quick matches, if it doesn't already? I don't think exp should be completely removed from quick matches.

Sir Winter
10-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Quick Matches are for people (like myself) who do not roll with a full team all the time. Also I join playing all the maps instead of the same voted map. People that play Ranked get more XP after a match.