PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed...

Vancouva
10-03-2011, 05:33 AM
That there is no legacy unlock for a character or weapon skin for getting Seriously... from the first Gears of War.

It showed true dedication putting up with all of the disconnects and godhost from Gears 1. It would have been nice if there was a little something unlocked for that achievement. With all of the weapon skins on the disc I'm surprised we didn't get one.

Why Epic, WHY?!? :(

Prometherion M
10-03-2011, 05:37 AM
you make a lot of threads o.O

OT: because nowadays it's near impossible to get them, and epic wants people to still be able to get it

AlexisPlaying
10-03-2011, 05:39 AM
This is one of the few things that bugs me. I got nothing for achieving seriously in Gears 1 in #2 or #3. I had to get 14,750 kills for it to unlock and it really proved my dedication to the MP. Getting things for being a 100 in Gears2 isn't really special. All the XP events for that game really devalue the rank (not to mention so many people just boosted it in KOTH). At least Gears 1 showed that even if you boosted it, you spent a LOT of time doing it.

Vancouva
10-03-2011, 05:49 AM
you make a lot of threads o.O

OT: because nowadays it's near impossible to get them, and epic wants people to still be able to get it

Hah, yah I'm just bored tonight. I don't post often as I've been a member since 06 but I only have 120 something posts.

IDK, I'm glad it's hard to get nowadays.. it was hard to get back then too. Not everyone should have it, it should be rare distinguishing the oldschool gearheads.

This is one of the few things that bugs me. I got nothing for achieving seriously in Gears 1 in #2 or #3. I had to get 14,750 kills for it to unlock and it really proved my dedication to the MP. Getting things for being a 100 in Gears2 isn't really special. All the XP events for that game really devalue the rank (not to mention so many people just boosted it in KOTH). At least Gears 1 showed that even if you boosted it, you spent a LOT of time doing it.

Yeah I had to get 12,000 kills before I got mine. I agree with everything you said.

King Sev3n
10-03-2011, 06:57 AM
Ehm, you know you get the most badass gamer picture ever from Seriously 1?

Vancouva
10-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Ehm, you know you get the most badass gamer picture ever from Seriously 1?

Eh, the picture is alright. I would've liked an in-game unlockable though. You got weapon skins for things like beating the campaign and seriously 2.0, so I don't see why they didn't have one for the original seriously.

Gnasher Master
10-22-2011, 09:10 PM
i'm in the same boat but the chievo was a little buggy