PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Origin of clay carmine

mikeknox82
09-25-2011, 06:51 AM
I just finished the campaign and didnt see any mention of where he came from. I'm nearly finished coalitions end and was expecting to see him turn up but no sign. I've seen that pad was mentioned to have turned up at anvil gate. Did I miss something?

JeordieX
09-25-2011, 06:59 AM
When a man and woman love it each very much...

In this case he came from Mrs. Carmine.

However...

In all serious, when the COG fled from Jacinto Clay would have been there with another squad, not really too much to explain.

ThaSpacePope
09-25-2011, 07:08 AM
When a man and woman love it each very much...

In this case he came from Mrs. Carmine.

However...

In all serious, when the COG fled from Jacinto Clay would have been there with another squad, not really too much to explain.

The Answer Is......What this guy said. UPs!

rebelboy
09-25-2011, 07:27 AM
I think he might mean why was he randomly in Cole's squad with next to no introduction bar a mention in CE? His involvement did seem a bit rushed with no real introduction really.

AquaticKestral
09-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Here is my opinion... They said the games with Marcus and Dom are done and we all know how developers are. They specified the "Marcus and Dom" story is over... not the Gears Universe. They have such a huge fan base and Cliff makes references to it all the time about how he can't believe people are so devoted to this game they get tattoos of the Crimson Omen.
What I think they will do is a "Reach" game. They could go back and explain the Pendulum Wars, Azura, Adam Fenix etc. In the game it is said that C. Carmine is the Carmine that all the other brothers aspire to be. He is a veteran gear and I'd bet my bottom dollar they will do his story back when he joined the COG or some form of a new Gear before E-day. Even most of the collectibles deal with people's experiences on E-Day...
This is just what I'm thinking but I could be way off. Too many things seem to be lining up though...