PDA

View Full Version : Not saving campaign info or giving me achievements

Creepshowrick
09-21-2011, 10:29 PM
As the title states, I cannot unlock achievements playing gears 3. I have played through the campaign, beating it and finding multiple collectibles, but have received no achievements. I also cannot save game or multiplayer options... This is a rather annoying problem. Further detail: in stats and awards screen, under the achievements, it shows a blank box and a smaller achievement sized box to the right with the caption: "undefined"

Shookone30
09-21-2011, 10:58 PM
I have the same problem. My multiplayer settings don't save either so it prompts eveytime I play. Also the brightness settings. I had earned 7 achievements before this happened, now I can't see them either.

Shookone30
09-21-2011, 11:23 PM
I fixed mine. Removed my USB storage recovered my gamer tag and uninstalled the game and now I can see my achievements and settings save.

Creepshowrick
09-22-2011, 12:35 PM
uppdate*
i played through round 10 of horde a second time last night with a friend via split screen... watched as he earned the achievement, and i did not... very upset with this problem
i also use a removable storage for my gamer profile. ill remove it and recover my profile. let's see what happens....