PDA

View Full Version : Locust Queen/Elaine Fenix + Adam Fenix= Marcus Fenix

Marceant
09-21-2011, 07:35 PM
Could the Locust queen actually be Marcus' mother:confused:

Marcus' mother went missing before E-Day happened
Adam Fenix told Marcus she died in the outer hollows
Adam knew E-Day was going to happen since he personally knew the Locust Queen
After Adam was rescued by Marcus, Adam was trying to tell Marcus something about the Queen

Chrizz
09-21-2011, 07:41 PM
so far i know its in the books where marcus mom died.
some say myrrah is not marcus mom its in the books.

still need read the books :(

X3R0 9
09-21-2011, 07:43 PM
My theory, the queen is Elaine. She got sick and mutated from the imulsion fumes in the Hollow and turned into the queen. Hence how she can look like a normal human but only have locust things coming out of her back (Gears 2).

X3R0 9
09-21-2011, 07:45 PM
Chrizz, the books touched a bit on Elaine, but really never gave us an answer. Yeah she died, but nobody found her body.

Wisdom Thumbs
09-21-2011, 11:05 PM
They found Elain's body... and Marcus would recognize his own mother. He was a teenager when she went missing and died.

So no, it's not Elain Fenix. Myrrah is "Ruth" from one of the collectibles at New Hope in Gears 2.

dude527
09-21-2011, 11:17 PM
I don't think it was Elaine. That would have been something to reveal to us in Gears 3, and it was never revealed. This is one thing I was a bit disappointed about with Gears 3... I know it gave us technical closure on the Locust and Lambent by killing them all, but all throughout the campaign, I've got to admit, I was thinking this: "When are they going to reveal the origins of the Locust? When are we finally going to know what New Hope and the Sires were all about?" We never got those answers here. The best answer we got was that none of it was related; the Locust had been underground forever and the Sires had nothing to do with them at all.

Pandut
09-21-2011, 11:19 PM
They found Elain's body... and Marcus would recognize his own mother. He was a teenager when she went missing and died.

So no, it's not Elain Fenix. Myrrah is "Ruth" from one of the collectibles at New Hope in Gears 2.
This man speaks the truth.

AnyasA10
09-22-2011, 12:08 AM
Chrizz, the books touched a bit on Elaine, but really never gave us an answer. Yeah she died, but nobody found her body. in Coalitions End Marcus says that his mothers body was found in the hollow

jjbsn5192
09-22-2011, 01:39 AM

So no, it's not Elain Fenix. Myrrah is "Ruth" from one of the collectibles at New Hope in Gears 2. yeah she is Ruth, but as for this whole thread its been talked about back in the 08 days.. and has prob been denied many times.. its not plausible i thought the same thing long before but its completely different

X3R0 9
09-23-2011, 09:39 PM

Thanks! I forgot about the Ruth collectible in Gears 2.

BloodPact725
09-23-2011, 11:42 PM
Ruth is the only plausible explanation for Myrrah to look human. Elaine died in the hollow and her body was recovered. The "missing" story was concocted by Adam Fenix to tell Marcus so he wouldn't worry.