PDA

View Full Version : Omg what did i just play?!?!?!

MATUREX
09-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Gears of War 1: Gave me a taste of action with Gore!
Gears of War 2: Strong Campaign with more taste of gore
Gears of War 3: NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE!

LETS JUST SAY
I played the game of my dreams!
I played the game that will pawn any action shooter that is already out on the 360!
Most importantly, I played a game that is

http://langaria.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Epic-Games-540x604.jpg

Not only is this game Epic! It's so EPIC! My friends list is now full with GEARS HEADS ONLINE!!!

It looks like Epic took so many GREAT ideas from other games/gamers while keeping the Gears of War feel (integrity) and turned it into A MASTERPIECE!

WORTH EVERY DOLLAR!, WORTH EVERY CENT! NON STOP ACTION!! VARIETY OF ENEMIES!!

NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL GETTING YOUR $MONIES$ WORTH!

For those who disagree, PUT ON YOUR GLASSES!

CAMPAIGN 10/10

AHal
09-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Amen! I agree.

10/10 and then some more!

MATUREX
09-21-2011, 05:31 PM
Amen! I agree.

10/10 and then some more!

Infinity/Infinity

IT BLEW MY MIND!!

evilchris2003
09-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Excellent from first to last so glad they got Karen Traviss to write that

Desert pengu1n
09-21-2011, 06:02 PM
incredible so far, im up to act 4

bob barker
09-21-2011, 06:05 PM
10 out of 10 game!

Just beat it solo on Hardcore....now on to Insane!

harryhockey
09-21-2011, 06:19 PM
i enjoyed it very much too, could have done with a bit more character building tho, and maybe seen how the humans got on say 10 years later etc, So many unanswered questions, surely there has to be something else due out?

NFI
09-21-2011, 06:21 PM
10 out of 10 game!

Just beat it solo on Hardcore....now on to Insane!

I concur. That was exciting, start to finish, story is tied up nicely and neatly in my opinion as well. The last act, was incredible.

I know the Gears series will continue in some fashion, but I am going to miss these characters.

MATUREX
09-21-2011, 06:22 PM
i enjoyed it very much too, could have done with a bit more character building tho, and maybe seen how the humans got on say 10 years later etc, So many unanswered questions, surely there has to be something else due out?

Yeah but, from their previous gears campaign. I'd say this is a big come up :D

GRAE SKYZ
09-21-2011, 06:52 PM
As soon as I finished the campaign, I wanted to play it again!

james288gto
09-21-2011, 06:56 PM
I hope it does blow everything else outta the water this year as it is a great finale. The more people that play it online the better...

Sko
09-21-2011, 09:21 PM
best game i ever done played
and ive played ALOT of games

pancakerz
09-22-2011, 12:20 AM
i loved the game, but it was a bit too emotional for me.
the first two games were about being Big, Bloody and Badass!
and this game was just trying to make me cry (yea, i had a tear in my eye when Dom died).
i honestly think i preferred the mindless killing of grubs in the first two games though, save the emotions for the books/movies.

dude527
09-22-2011, 01:24 AM
I never want to play it again....

Don't take that the wrong way. This game made me feel. I don't want to ruin the integrity of that experience by playing it again. I don't want to become "used" to it.

All considered, I want to preserve it in my memory forever. It touched me and engaged my interests in weird ways. So I never want to play it again...because I don't want it to become spoiled like Halo: Reach is spoiled due to daily challenges having you play campaign missions over and over again, etc. I don't want to ruin it.

This game is THE game to own, EVER.

rusticangelic
09-22-2011, 04:01 AM
As soon as I finished the campaign, I wanted to play it again!

This exactly..

But I'm still savouring the emotion and getting over the last monster of a chapter

james288gto
09-22-2011, 05:43 AM
I never want to play it again....

Don't take that the wrong way. This game made me feel. I don't want to ruin the integrity of that experience by playing it again. I don't want to become "used" to it.

All considered, I want to preserve it in my memory forever. It touched me and engaged my interests in weird ways. So I never want to play it again...because I don't want it to become spoiled like Halo: Reach is spoiled due to daily challenges having you play campaign missions over and over again, etc. I don't want to ruin it.

This game is THE game to own, EVER.

I feel like that too man. Don't want to play the campaign again for a long time. Finished it on normal then done half an act on Arcade and had to stop. Couldn't cope with what I knew was coming.

II Rave
09-22-2011, 06:22 AM

Yeah thats how i was feeling afterwards, but maby we'll see more with dlc, as it does say "coming soon"

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Toronto Titan
09-22-2011, 08:44 AM
Yep was a great campaign, as soon as I finished I started it up all over again.

ElmmerFudd
09-22-2011, 11:33 AM
I know me and my friends had numerous "WHAT!!!!" and "NO WAY!!!" moments from twists and turns in the story. So awesome, we had four people playing and when the... lets say moments happend it was just pure silence through the headset and then a few moments later you heard everyone exhale. THAT is storytelling at its finest.

VeNoM[2.0]
09-22-2011, 11:49 AM
campaign is easy and short but beautiful game after 3 years.