PDA

View Full Version : Stats & Rewards Ribbons Glitch

Eraserhead1349
09-21-2011, 05:17 PM
Yesterday I recovered my gamertag on a friends spare xbox to play Gears 3 while at his place. This morning I recovered on my own xbox but in the stats and rewards section it says I have unchecked ribbons. There is nothing for me to check though. No ribbons have a marker on them and I even went through and highlighted each one but it didn't help.

I've played three ranked TDM's since then and no ribbons become marked.

Eraserhead1349
09-24-2011, 12:17 PM
Bump.

Still experiencing this glitch. When I first put the game on I'm able to see what new ribbons I got and the emblem will go away but as soon as I get into a multi lobby the marker next to stats and rewards pops up with the ribbons tab marked.

Dark Lambent
09-24-2011, 12:23 PM
same here. it is not a big deal, but it is annoying like some other glitches in the game
(for example respawn on top of a container in arcade mode)

AHal
09-24-2011, 12:27 PM
It's not a glitch, it was an oversight on Epic's part according to them. It is because you got the "Golden Wings Week" ribbon which they did not include in the Ribbon section of Stats & Awards, so the (!) will remain there for now. It has been fixed for the next Title Update.

For now, just try not to let it bother you.

Cheers

Scholes18
09-24-2011, 02:20 PM
It's not a glitch, it was an oversight on Epic's part according to them. It is because you got the "Golden Wings Week" ribbon which they did not include in the Ribbon section of Stats & Awards, so the (!) will remain there for now. It has been fixed for the next Title Update.

For now, just try not to let it bother you.

Cheers

Ahhh so its reset when you start the game and re-triggered when any ribbon is won and the game checks whats already won. Gotcha.

Thanks fella