PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Lambent Lifeforms (all)

AdamFenix
09-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Imulsion. The living energy source---can you believe that people on these forums concluded that years ago? It was like it was written word for word. I was wrong about Imulsion as it pertains to humans... crossing the genetic bridge into humans and infecting them... but I guess it was only a matter of time?

Know what wasn't answered? Sires. We never learned about them. Everything else was touched upon for the most part---even Dom's 10 bucks had closure.

TroyMcClure
09-21-2011, 02:26 PM
20 bucks :P

c SPARTAN117 c
09-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Yeah I loved that 20 bucks reference for Gears 1. Wish we had found out more about the Sires, maybe in DLC/Books/Comics to come (Hopefully!).

KloHunt3r
09-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Know what wasn't answered? Sires. We never learned about them. Everything else was touched upon for the most part---even Dom's 10 bucks had closure.
Myrrah's still trapped inside the world's biggest plot hole.

JacktheBlack
09-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Or the the Queen's origins. When Baird mention how human like she was i was expecting some answers and the hopes she was a a UIR citizens or something captured by the COG.

JUGGERNUT
09-21-2011, 04:39 PM
I was seriously disappointed when the imulsion just magically jumped the species barrier, also Adam Fenix doing the usual "Scientist injects himself with formula X" was too bad. Also there was no berserker in campaign, it would've worked perfectly at Char with Griffon, seriously, wtf, you just climbed to the top, everyone dead but him and dizzy and no boss battle.... it would've been awesome to have a berserker crashing through and tearing all the weak stranded apart with only stranded incendiary grenades to try and fend it off.

But hey, the corpser battle was perfect as well as the nice spin on the lambent zerker spilling imulsion everywhere making a "tron" experience. Also having corpsers dig underground was awesome, something I wanted in a boss battle with a corsper, but it worked perfectly well without it!

Ah well, I suppose we'll have to wait until the next game to fight this locust creature (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m7T5ay_8DI#t=4m28s)

All in all, 8/10, because of the above as well as not being on PC with an editor.

Sanjeev
09-22-2011, 09:41 AM
But the twist that Imulsion was basically a living parasite was obvious since Gears 2...