PDA

View Full Version : Playlist Ideas...

StLouisAssassin
09-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Guys,

What playlists do you think would be cool? Here are some of my ideas

1)Old School ... Only Weapons from the first game
2)MLG ... whatever there custom settings end up being (usually they ignore large cheese weapons like mortar and HoD).
3)Torque Bow Tag ... We already saw this, but would be fun to play it when we want
4)Sniper/Shotty ... Like Halo, those would be your two starting weapons. Heads would be popping off everywhere!
5)Pistols Only ... Pistols and smokes, with pistol ammo at every weapon pick up.

Those are just some fun ideas. Of course most people will just play the regular TDM, KotH, Warzone/Execution, and CTL playlists, but it would be cool to have some fun, kinda different, playlists you could mess around in, even if they were only social rooms (not ranked). So any interesting playlist ideas you guys have?

xXQBirdXx
09-14-2011, 01:52 PM
I like the idea of having some "for fun" playlists like TBT, but I'd rather they stay off the permanent list and only show up occasionally.

BERZERKERR
09-14-2011, 01:59 PM
i support classic execution/warzone.

DeanOMiite
09-14-2011, 02:02 PM
I like the idea of having some "for fun" playlists like TBT, but I'd rather they stay off the permanent list and only show up occasionally.

I agree with this sentiment completely...but I'm still gonna share my thought haha

I love the idea of "this-weapon-only" playlists (like Torque Bow Tag) but there are other weapons that I think would be hilarious to use when everybody had them with unlimited ammo...particularly boomshots and flamethrowers...i just think these would be hilarious.

CharlieSpleen
09-14-2011, 02:56 PM
Flamethrower only playlist

Smoke grenades only playlist

Retro charge only playlist

TAO Devil
09-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Guys,

What playlists do you think would be cool? Here are some of my ideas

1)Old School ... Only Weapons from the first game
2)MLG ... whatever there custom settings end up being (usually they ignore large cheese weapons like mortar and HoD).
3)Torque Bow Tag ... We already saw this, but would be fun to play it when we want
4)Sniper/Shotty ... Like Halo, those would be your two starting weapons. Heads would be popping off everywhere!
5)Pistols Only ... Pistols and smokes, with pistol ammo at every weapon pick up.

Those are just some fun ideas. Of course most people will just play the regular TDM, KotH, Warzone/Execution, and CTL playlists, but it would be cool to have some fun, kinda different, playlists you could mess around in, even if they were only social rooms (not ranked). So any interesting playlist ideas you guys have?
1) Won't happen
2) Won't happen
3) Event only
4) Possible Event (only snipes)
5) highly unlikely

I know they are just fun ideas, but just want to post this so people know.

Comrade John
09-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Boom Shots only! :D
Snipers Only! :D:D:D
Gears 2 playlist (only gnasher) for lulz

Corporal Baird
09-14-2011, 03:11 PM
DBS only :0

A CANADIAN
09-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Guardian!!!!!

SantiagoMafia