View Full Version : Non-Paid Position War for the Overworld looking for extra team members

08-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Team name:
WftO developers

Project name:
War for the Overworld

Brief description:
A dungeon keeper sequel that's been in production for a few years now, we just starting using UDK at the beginning of this year and are looking for some extra people to help development move a bit faster.

Target aim:
We aim to release this on PC only, and other OS's such as Mac once UDK supports it. The game will be released free of charge to all.

There will be no compensation.
UDK, Zbrush, TopoGun, Maya, Photoshop

Talent needed:
We really need some more programmers who have alot of experience with UDK and/or UnrealScript. On top of that we are looking for graphic designers for our website and also a web programmer who can keep developing our already existing site further.

Team structure:

Missing from this page (as I have yet to add them) are
4 Voice actors
4 concept artists
2 Enviroment Modelers

Either leave a message in this thread or email me on: kylem@warfortheoverworld.org

EDIT: I had forgotten I had made a thread a while back for this project, should I update my old thread with these details and delete this one?

09-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Can I join

09-08-2011, 11:05 PM
What were you developing it for before or on what engine? Looking pretty good so far

09-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Quick question; would you be willing to take on a score composer?

09-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Quick question; would you be willing to take on a score composer? Depends on how good your stuff is, send some examples to my email address.

ironbelly we were developing it on a custom openGL engine.

blaklion what are you able to do?

09-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Open GL engine? Man as a linux user I'm stoked to see anyone developing for OpenGL.. good on you man