PDA

View Full Version : Non-Paid Position War for the Overworld looking for extra team members

KyleMotherwell
08-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Team name:
WftO developers

Project name:
War for the Overworld

Brief description:
A dungeon keeper sequel that's been in production for a few years now, we just starting using UDK at the beginning of this year and are looking for some extra people to help development move a bit faster.

Target aim:
We aim to release this on PC only, and other OS's such as Mac once UDK supports it. The game will be released free of charge to all.

Compensation:
There will be no compensation.
Technology:
UDK, Zbrush, TopoGun, Maya, Photoshop

Talent needed:
We really need some more programmers who have alot of experience with UDK and/or UnrealScript. On top of that we are looking for graphic designers for our website and also a web programmer who can keep developing our already existing site further.

Team structure:
http://warfortheoverworld.com/team/

Missing from this page (as I have yet to add them) are
4 Voice actors
4 concept artists
2 Enviroment Modelers

www.warfortheoverworld.com

Contacts:
Either leave a message in this thread or email me on: kylem@warfortheoverworld.org

EDIT: I had forgotten I had made a thread a while back for this project, should I update my old thread with these details and delete this one?

blaklion
09-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Can I join

ironbelly
09-08-2011, 11:05 PM
What were you developing it for before or on what engine? Looking pretty good so far

TADT
09-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Quick question; would you be willing to take on a score composer?

KyleMotherwell
09-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Quick question; would you be willing to take on a score composer? Depends on how good your stuff is, send some examples to my email address.

ironbelly we were developing it on a custom openGL engine.

blaklion what are you able to do?

ironbelly
09-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Open GL engine? Man as a linux user I'm stoked to see anyone developing for OpenGL.. good on you man