PDA

View Full Version : ANARCHY: Skillshot help for Anarchy

P4NCH0theD0G
07-08-2011, 08:45 PM
I'm having an actual question, so sorry for that, but... indulge me (please).

I'm looking for help/thread/something on Anarchy Skillshots, in particular which (if any) Skillshots can be performed by three or four people so ALL get the points and not just the last two. And how those would be done. (Except for Das Boot; that one we know)

Some friends and me were trying the last three hours and we couldn't figure it out. Sometimes two of us got it, and very rarely all three of us.

I also have another question about two specific skillshots in Anarchy:

Team X-Ray and Team Flyswatter: How? We got both of these once, but don't know how we did it.

So if anyone knows something, or knows a thread or guide where all the possible Anarchy Skillshots are listed with requirements for being performed by two, three or four people (and I don't mean only the TEAM Skillshots listed in the Game), that would be very, very helpful.

Thanks.

Venoml0rdz
07-09-2011, 06:26 AM
I'm having an actual question, so sorry for that, but... indulge me (please).

I'm looking for help/thread/something on Anarchy Skillshots, in particular which (if any) Skillshots can be performed by three or four people so ALL get the points and not just the last two. And how those would be done. (Except for Das Boot; that one we know)

Some friends and me were trying the last three hours and we couldn't figure it out. Sometimes two of us got it, and very rarely all three of us.

I also have another question about two specific skillshots in Anarchy:

Team X-Ray and Team Flyswatter: How? We got both of these once, but don't know how we did it.

So if anyone knows something, or knows a thread or guide where all the possible Anarchy Skillshots are listed with requirements for being performed by two, three or four people (and I don't mean only the TEAM Skillshots listed in the Game), that would be very, very helpful.

Thanks.

I can't actually answer your first question, but as for team flyswatter I'm guessing its just thumping the enemy at the same time and x-ray sounds the same as heat wave but with a regular enemy

P4NCH0theD0G
07-09-2011, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the answer. One of my buddies on the 360 forums (UnholyMalachi) gave me some info, so here's what he knows:

First, only two people get the skillshots it seems, except for Team Challenges and Bosses.

Team X-Ray can be done by two people like: One player sliding/leashing/kicking an enemy into the air, second player shooting that enemy and another with the Charged PMC for X-Ray. And Team BulletKick/Slide/Yoink.

Team Flyswatter:

What I think we did was something like Team X-Ray above. I was sliding into one guy, shortly before my buddy thumped the lot, so my guy was still in the air, got thumped and splat. But like I said, I don't know...

Pity that with only two people ever get team skillshots, really...