PDA

View Full Version : What is the reject mean ?

May
05-26-2011, 03:23 AM
apple have the reject reason :
[We have begun the review of your app but aren't able to continue because we can't locate the In App Purchase within your app.

At your earliest opportunity, please reply to this message providing the steps for locating the In App Purchase in your app.

While your iTunes Connect Application State is displayed as Rejected, it is not necessary to upload a new binary. Once you reply to this message, we can proceed with your review. ]

I want to know what is [ we can't locate the In App Purchase within your app. ] ? what is In App Purchase , where can I find this ?

JoshAdams
05-26-2011, 05:39 PM
In App Purchase (IAP) is not something we support in UDK (it's where you can have your users pay real money for some game feature). It appears that somehow you have enabled IAP, probably in iTunes Connect, but don't have an IAP feature in your game. See page 136 of this document:

https://itunesconnect.apple.com/docs/iTunesConnect_DeveloperGuide.pdf

Josh

May
05-28-2011, 04:01 AM
In App Purchase (IAP) is not something we support in UDK (it's where you can have your users pay real money for some game feature). It appears that somehow you have enabled IAP, probably in iTunes Connect, but don't have an IAP feature in your game. See page 136 of this document:

https://itunesconnect.apple.com/docs/iTunesConnect_DeveloperGuide.pdf

Josh

sorry , my english is poor , I don't some understand your mean , your mean is UDK not support IAP ? but [infinity blade ]is UE3 game , support IAP. I guess you mean is , UDK not support in-app payment , it is not support virtual money .
example : mygame have coin function , when you touch the coin button , and you choose 100000 gold is 0.99usd / 500000gold is 2.99usd...
this is in-app payment function , but UDK not support this function , right ?

How can I do to pass review ? no reject , I should delete the manage IAP ?

Graylord
05-28-2011, 01:02 PM
Yes, you cannot have IAP in UDK, so do not have anything related to IAP when you send in the app.

May
05-28-2011, 01:11 PM
Yes, you cannot have IAP in UDK, so do not have anything related to IAP when you send in the app.

oh ~ so I should delete the IAP , now , I already go to manage In-App-Purhases , and delete any IAP , ok ?

thank very much.

May
05-30-2011, 07:25 AM

Graylord I must delete any IAP ? my IAP forever in [waiting for review] , so I delete any IAP... no problem?

Graylord
05-30-2011, 07:36 AM
Yes...

You do that...