PDA

View Full Version : YES

GKingIBlade
04-20-2011, 03:22 PM
Finally, I was able to defeat the Zero Mech and the guy inside it. Now I just gotta save up for the awesome gear unlocked.... :D

marokero
04-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Congrats and welcome to the forums! :D And if at first it seems you'll never save enough money for the new stuff, persevere. Bloodline 20 and above is where money starts pouring in. :)

GKingIBlade
04-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks. And I hope I get to Bloodline 20 soon enough, because it's slow and tedious right now.

ericmurphy
04-20-2011, 05:17 PM
It took me a while to realize you can speed things up quite a bit by selling items once you've mastered them. You only get back like fifty cents on the dollar, but still; why hold onto last year's model? Just for nostalgia?

The only items I usually keep are 1) helms with golddrop+++ (they make a big difference in the amount of gold you pick up) and 2) shields that provide elemental protection (you'll need these once you get to stronger opponents). Sometimes I'll hang onto a sword with interesting properties, too. Everything else goes on the block.

godkiller
04-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Good advice, mind if I use it?

SantsDeLaSants
04-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Be sure to check out Legions treasure guide I was missing tens of thousands of free gold by fast forwarding to the next enemy.

aevanko
04-20-2011, 10:50 PM
The guy in the suit is called Bill, or at least that's the affectionate name given to him in these forums. :) Congrats! Keep at it!

Personally, I play the game like it's a drug. I'm LV254 on Bloodline 30^8 (I've been repeating that bloodline over again to milk the gold bags).

Legionnaire
04-21-2011, 08:02 AM
Finally, I was able to defeat the Zero Mech and the guy inside it. Now I just gotta save up for the awesome gear unlocked.... :D

Congrats man! And welcome to the forum as well :)

It took me a while to realize you can speed things up quite a bit by selling items once you've mastered them. You only get back like fifty cents on the dollar, but still; why hold onto last year's model? Just for nostalgia?

The only items I usually keep are 1) helms with golddrop+++ (they make a big difference in the amount of gold you pick up) and 2) shields that provide elemental protection (you'll need these once you get to stronger opponents). Sometimes I'll hang onto a sword with interesting properties, too. Everything else goes on the block.

I always do this, because why in heavens name would i want equipment that aren't any better than the one i'm currently wearing. So i sell everything less, and i get a bunch of money for it :) Countless times i've gained 300000~500000 for some mastered items i didn't need.

Shields with elemental protection is always good to keep since no shield have more than 3 elemental defenses, and there are..... 6~7 elements? Somewhere along those lines.

Be sure to check out Legions treasure guide I was missing tens of thousands of free gold by fast forwarding to the next enemy.

Hehe! Advertisement! YAY! :D Soon i'll be selling my guide by the hundreds!