PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Invincible Helipcopters?

MeesterSquishy
02-24-2011, 09:56 AM
So I'm on the chapter when you control the big dinosaur thingy, and I'm just past the part where Gray sings a little song and some bad guys and two helicopters appear behind us.
I've killed all the bad guys and now it's just the 2 helicopters and they will not die, at all. No matter how much punishment I give them they just won't explode. I can't figure out whether it's because I'm on the second hardest difficult and they just take a long time to kill or if I have to trigger something.
I've died a few times trying as well.
Any help? Thanks :)

Cher
02-24-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm playing on Normal.

ok, so if you're where i'm thinking you are, i had the same problem. What i did was moved to a different spot. For some reason after i changed my location i was able to shoot them down fairly quickly.

Not sure if that was the "fix" or not but i'm just glad it worked lol

MeesterSquishy
02-24-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the reply :)

Just tried that and now my dinosaur is stuck in a corner and won't move :( I guess I'll have to try reloading the checkpoint.

Cher
02-24-2011, 10:04 AM
LOL oh no!!

Can you hit RB to make him turn around or shoot the lazer gun thingy behind him on a wall??

MeesterSquishy
02-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Nope, he wouldn't move at all, he was just spinning on the spot :(
Just restarted the checkpoint so I'll hope this works :D

Cher
02-24-2011, 10:09 AM
That stinks but it will work.
I remember just recently i was playing the Gears2 campaign and a gate that was supposed to open, didnt. i thought i was remembering the chapter wrong LOL.
so i restarted the checkpoint and low and behold, gate opened. HA!

MeesterSquishy
02-24-2011, 10:11 AM
It worked, blew them to smithereens :)
Haha yeah, weird bugs always make me laugh :)

Cher
02-24-2011, 10:18 AM
oh good! :)

yep, me too lol

DEADMAN7978
02-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Had the same thing happen to me...just one in particular that refused to blow up. I was playing on very hard... just before Mr. Tallylicker crashes thru the last gate.

XXL Chalupa
03-01-2011, 10:37 AM
last night waggleton got stuck moonwalking by that gate to crash through at the end of that scene. he just kept backing that thang up!!!

DEADMAN7978
03-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Poor Mr. Tallylicker...

Alliance
03-01-2011, 04:58 PM
It seems like if I miss that left trigger view thingy, my game will take a dump on me. The first time I played through I missed it and ol tallylicker just humped up in the corner and wouldn't move. I restarted and nailed left trigger and everything worked fine. Same thing on the part with the grinding wheel and the platform. Ishi and the chick wouldn't follow me or go on after I missed the left trigger. But I didn't know that till no one was there to jump off the platform with me.

Texas Rebel CSA!
03-02-2011, 04:55 AM
last night waggleton got stuck moonwalking by that gate to crash through at the end of that scene. he just kept backing that thang up!!!

That's nothing, Waggleton knocked me into that pit at the first checkpoint and him and I floated in limbo under the map.

Spec Ops James
03-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Just move closer to them and you'll get them. I had the same problem

EpiclyAmazing
05-24-2011, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the reply :)

Just tried that and now my dinosaur is stuck in a corner and won't move :( I guess I'll have to try reloading the checkpoint.

THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO. It made me so mad. No matter what I did he would just keep standing there. I've had that other glitch with the invincible helicopters. I died about 6 times :mad:. But then it worked so :D just keep trying and that worked at least for me.