PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler act 3 - chapter 2 a dam fine mess

GrimReaper4383
02-23-2011, 07:41 PM
how do i pass this part? i keep going through the platform below me. this is after where the wheel falls off.

P4NCH0theD0G
02-23-2011, 10:57 PM
Check here: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=764495
Need to restart chapter, make sure all your AI companions are there. Sorry. No other way.

skew
02-25-2011, 06:30 PM
The AI chick companion seems to be a complete idiot during this particular level; she gets stuck behind corners and sometimes just flat out stops running with you altogether. I only had a problem with her not following me during this part, but it's just generally good advice to keep all your AI companions with you at all times. Keep turning around and checking to make sure they're right there with you or at least nearby. If they aren't with you (or at least the chick) then the correct code sequence apparently can't be activated for the end of that part of the level; it just bugs out and won't let you act the way you're supposed to in order to finish the section.

Schwarzeis
02-26-2011, 05:22 AM
Also, the chapters name is a obvious spelling error :p

Why does it say ''a dam fine mess'' in the loading screen, and then Gray says ''a damn fine mess'' in a cut scene later on? :confused: