PDA

View Full Version : Just bought Bulletstorm no online pass

D4wVanillaMillz
02-22-2011, 11:24 AM
I turned on the game and saw that I need an online pass code so I looked for it and cant find it no were. I called Gamestop and the said it's on the back of the book I looked there and its just a blank sheet of paper. Whats the deal an help would be great. I need an official on this I'm not happy.

Drudgie
02-22-2011, 11:25 AM
If you say its not their you've two options.
Eh bring it back to gamestop or PM flak on the forums with a copy of your receipt and your game* she might be able to help you out I know she is helpful with CD keys..

*use a camera

Addnan
02-22-2011, 11:28 AM
It should be on a piece of paper inside the box.

Drudgie
02-22-2011, 11:30 AM
Oh i should mention you can get in contact with flak via
http://forums.epicgames.com/member.php?u=60

Or Contact them using their direct link > http://forums.epicgames.com/sendmessage.php

turbo82mkII
02-22-2011, 01:29 PM
I turned on the game and saw that I need an online pass code so I looked for it and cant find it no were. I called Gamestop and the said it's on the back of the book I looked there and its just a blank sheet of paper. Whats the deal an help would be great. I need an official on this I'm not happy.
Its not on the back of the book, its on a seperate sheet of paper with ACTIVATE YOUR ONLINE PASS across the top you cant miss it.

MiniPistolTroika
02-22-2011, 01:34 PM
does the box sa epic edition?

Anubi
02-22-2011, 06:00 PM

Was the game sealed? If it wasn't you should bring that copy back and let them change it with a sealed one, because I know gamestop sometimes sells unsealed copies so if something is missing it is their fault.
You can youtube "Bulletstorm unboxing" so you'll see what's inside the game's box.

DrunkJug
02-23-2011, 08:10 AM
friend of mine got the same thing. He has the piece of paper in the box but no code printed on it. He ordered from amazon and as far as I can tell they are sold out of the epic edition. I tweeted cliff, rod and flak but none have answered. He is really pissed as that code is the only reason he bought the game.

Cher
02-23-2011, 08:16 AM
friend of mine got the same thing. He has the piece of paper in the box but no code printed on it. He ordered from amazon and as far as I can tell they are sold out of the epic edition. I tweeted cliff, rod and flak but none have answered. He is really pissed as that code is the only reason he bought the game.

Can you have your friend take a picture of the paper?
I'm curious to see what he's talking about

DrunkJug
02-23-2011, 09:14 AM
Can you have your friend take a picture of the paper?
I'm curious to see what he's talking about
It would probably be this evening before he could do so as he is at work at the moment. Basically he has the same piece of paper we all have but there was no code printed on it.

Cher
02-23-2011, 09:47 AM
It would probably be this evening before he could do so as he is at work at the moment. Basically he has the same piece of paper we all have but there was no code printed on it.

So the white box is blank?

DrunkJug
02-23-2011, 11:10 AM
So the white box is blank?

Yeah the white box is completely empty. I have been trying to get a course of action from the peeps at epic but only getting ignored apparently.

PROTENTIAL
02-23-2011, 11:24 AM
I have an extra code. :)

DrunkJug
02-23-2011, 11:30 AM
maybe you got his? :)

Hwalker
02-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Same problem here. I get out of the ER yesterday and finally feel good enough to play this new game I bought.

All I have is the game
Manual
An advertisement for dead space 2 and mass effect.
No online pass

I'm on hold with EA right now.

Hwalker
02-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Just call EA. It about 30 mins 23 on hold but I got my code.

DrunkJug
02-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Just call EA. It about 30 mins 23 on hold but I got my code.

Would you be kind enough to give me the number so I can pass it on?

DrunkJug
02-25-2011, 11:27 PM
My friend got ahold of EA and they gave him a code. Cool right? Not quite. He put the code in and the gears beta button still doesn't show up on his system. He called EA back and was told that he would have to call back for another code when it is closer to the beta period.

What the hell is up with that? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Can anyone at EPIC help? This is flat out ridiculous.

EddieFenix
02-26-2011, 12:00 AM
So, the "Gears 3 MP Beta" selection isn't even at the bottom? Thats.....strange....

DrunkJug
02-26-2011, 06:47 PM
So, the "Gears 3 MP Beta" selection isn't even at the bottom? Thats.....strange....

No he said he is able to access the additional leash colors etc but the button for the gears 3 beta isn't there. He was told to call back closer to the beta for another code. Sounds fishy and I think he is getting the runaround.

Cher
02-26-2011, 06:52 PM
No he said he is able to access the additional leash colors etc but the button for the gears 3 beta isn't there. He was told to call back closer to the beta for another code. Sounds fishy and I think he is getting the runaround.

Is he sure? I mean on my tv i can BARELY see it. It's so extremely faint! In fact, if i didn't know any better i would never have known it was there.

I'm just throwing it out there because if the leash colors are there then the beta button should be there too.

DrunkJug
02-26-2011, 07:52 PM
Is he sure? I mean on my tv i can BARELY see it. It's so extremely faint! In fact, if i didn't know any better i would never have known it was there.

I'm just throwing it out there because if the leash colors are there then the beta button should be there too.

That is what I thought too but I sent him pics of my tv screen and he said that he definitely does not have that button there. He is on a high def tv and would suspect that he would be able to see it no problem.

Cher
02-26-2011, 07:56 PM
That is what I thought too but I sent him pics of my tv screen and he said that he definitely does not have that button there. He is on a high def tv and would suspect that he would be able to see it no problem.

ah poo :(

Maybe he should give EA a call then. I hope he gets it straightened out.

RenegadeJames
02-26-2011, 08:06 PM
The gears button isnt active on anyone's console yet. It wont be active until the beta is live.

EDIT: reading a few more posts. it seems like its not even on the menu which doesnt make sense.

Panayoty
02-26-2011, 08:16 PM
That sucks, i didn't even get a receipt when i ordered mine, why did i brush my teeth that hour? :( stupid FedEx...

MIIKEEE
02-26-2011, 08:57 PM

my friend got an epic edition from the e-bay store today. but he lives in the UK....just throwing it out there. i doubt they're sold out everywhere.

DrunkJug
02-26-2011, 10:04 PM
my friend got an epic edition from the e-bay store today. but he lives in the UK....just throwing it out there. i doubt they're sold out everywhere.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to buy a game the he has already bought. He got the epic edition off of amazon. He would send it back to amazon and get a replacement but they are sold out of epic edition.

And yeah he is aware that the beta isn't active the button isn't there at all. EA is giving him the shaft and no one at EPIC seems to want to help either.