PDA

View Full Version : What do you do after you master all the best items?

nsvv
12-14-2010, 12:53 PM
I've mastered all the highest level items in each category (except sword - it'll be a while until I can afford the Infinity Blade). But how can I earn XP now? I've tried using slightly weaker weapons now; they're mastered too. What can I do? :eek:

Shawnwang
12-14-2010, 01:12 PM
Once u complete the achievements, I just sell the items to get infinity blade.

nsvv
12-14-2010, 01:16 PM
That wouldn't work. The total worth of all the items in my inventory is only c. 200,000 :( Thing is, I've done two bloodlines now without earning any XP. I'm stuck on lvl 29.

CoolCoco1
12-14-2010, 01:20 PM
You can restart from bloodline 1 with all your Money and Equipment.....so you can make Money

I iz trex69
12-14-2010, 01:20 PM
The reason why your not leveling up, is because the way they made it you have to master all the weps, armor, and rings to get to the max combat lvl of 40. Hope that helped you a little bit so xp won't do any good unleast you train with a item you didn't already mastered.

nsvv
12-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Thanks I iz trex69, I'll try that if worst comes to the worst. One question though: If i where to restart to bloodline zero, won't the enemies all be easier, and therefore earn me less money?

I iz trex69
12-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Yeah they are a lot easier, I'm lvl 40 and I have my Attack at 300 infinity blade owns!!! And I kill every one on bloodline1 in 1 hit. And there for you do get least cash. What I did I staid on bloodline 8 when I was around lvl 25-30ish. Mastering all my items. But that's what I did. You can go to a higher bloodline if you want to. Just faster kills= fast xp, cash is decent if u pick up the bags of gold and check the chest. I'm working on wave 20 ATM. Just trying to get my rank in kills up at 437 :) want to be in top ten.

Blancostarz
12-14-2010, 08:45 PM
You are level 29 and mastered all items?! You used gold to master items, right? You screwed up and if i were you i would start over with the restart character option. You lose everything but with your char you will bever be able to be as high level as you are supose and thus lose a LOT of stats. You will bever beat godking level 600 that way...

I iz trex69
12-14-2010, 09:02 PM
He said he masted all items except so
E swords, that's why he's stuck at 29 I think.

Lordheart
12-15-2010, 12:55 AM
If you pay to master items you will get the experience, this has been confirmed in other threads as well as my own tests. Just keep making money and either save for Infinity blade with the gold and use every item you haven't mastered till you master it, or master them with gold, either way you will get the stats and EXP.

iRule
12-15-2010, 05:31 AM
If you pay to master items you will get the experience, this has been confirmed in other threads as well as my own tests. Just keep making money and either save for Infinity blade with the gold and use every item you haven't mastered till you master it, or master them with gold, either way you will get the stats and EXP.

are you sure of that?

nsvv
12-15-2010, 10:44 AM
I did not say that I mastered all the items, only the best item for each category. Anyway, I managed to afford the Infinity Blade! Very nice. All I wanted to know really is if there is anyway to reverse Mastering, but apparently not. So I'm using lower level items now :(

aardWolf
12-15-2010, 02:54 PM
are you sure of that?

Yes, I can confirm that. I've actually leveled up by paying to master a weapon. I've mastered everything (probably 1/2 of them I mastered with Gold), and I'm level 40 (with the progress bar moved close to halfway across to level 41.) Since everything is mastered now, I obviously can't gain experience again until the update comes out.

Jjk
12-26-2010, 08:20 PM
How do I get past 40. Ive mastered all weapons and it just buzzes when I kill now. ????

eiger_nat
12-26-2010, 08:59 PM
You can restart from bloodline 1 with all your Money and Equipment.....so you can make Money

make more money? i disagree... you can earn more money with higher bloodline... more money on loots and battle... :rolleyes:

Jjk
12-28-2010, 07:53 PM
make more money? i disagree... you can earn more money with higher bloodline... more money on loots and battle... :rolleyes:

Sorry. Didn't update. Did now and stuck @ 45 :)