PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you restart Bloodline?

mykalt45
12-13-2010, 02:31 PM
I've maxed myself out at level 40, and am not sure what to do next. I'm at bloodline 18. What happens if I restart bloodline? Can I gain XP, or are all my weapons and such still mastered? I don't want to lose my XP and stats. I sold most of my weapons and rings etc., so I don't own everything still. Thanks.

Dan62
12-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Restarting at bloodline one cause the game to restart, but you keep all your weapons, items and stats You can't gain additional XP.

mykalt45
12-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Is there any reason to do this? I guess it is getting harder to fight people as I have a higher level.

Coreyhorn
12-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Maybe it was originally intended to reset everything and was changed. It's a bit redundant now.

Dan62
12-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Well, I used it because I was going for all the powerful items when I first started playing, so there was no way for me to level up weaker items and therefore no way for me to level up my character. Since I restarted, I started buying the weaker items, and have gone from a level 22 to a level 32 in one day. That's the only thing I can see restarting as being useful for.

mykalt45
12-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Thanks guys. I guess I'll just wait. I'm only at 3720 XP. I wish I would have learned strategy from the get-go.

inching
12-13-2010, 09:13 PM
ya im at lvl 13 and i think im gonna restart and try to get all the gear in low level ...

MarsMachine
12-13-2010, 09:32 PM
I am currently maxed out at Level 40 with all equipment mastered. For me it makes sense and is more fun to buy the best equipment first and master it. No need to restart later! Once I had all the best equipment, I just bought the weaker items and used gold and instantly mastered them by paying for it (click the upwards arrow next to the item to be mastered in your inventory). Why fight with a sucky old sword @ Level 40 when you can just pay to master it?

Can someone confirm for sure that all Game Center achievements are lost when you reset character?

Dan62
12-13-2010, 09:38 PM
I am currently maxed out at Level 40 with all equipment mastered. For me it makes sense and is more fun to buy the best equipment first and master it. No need to restart later! Once I had all the best equipment, I just bought the weaker items and used gold and instantly mastered them by paying for it (click the upwards arrow next to the item to be mastered in your inventory). Why fight with a sucky old sword @ Level 40 when you can just pay to master it?

Can someone confirm for sure that all Game Center achievements are lost when you reset character?

Wow, now I feel stupid for not thinking to master some items with my gold. Dangit, way to go Mars :P

Topless1313
12-13-2010, 09:55 PM
U can mastered all ur weapons armor rings and shelds for money :) I got all done :) and now Im 8300 health 270 damage :) game became boring :)

seyoon
12-13-2010, 11:00 PM

I wanna know as well. But just a guess, I think the achievements will stay. Like when I tried to delete the game in one device, it gave me a prompt that Game Center will delete the game in my games list if I chose to. But it also has an option to Keep so I think achievements will stay if you reset. I hope someone can confirm.

I have another question that I'm sure a lot can answer, if I reset character, will I lose all my money/weapons and just restart back to the first Bloodline?

Blancostarz
12-13-2010, 11:04 PM
I lost a few of them but not all. Cant get them back too tho...