PDA

View Full Version : Sync progress between devices

rranelson
12-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Hello,
Does anyone know if it is possible to sync your progress between devices (iPad and iPhone)?
Both devices use the same GameCenter account....

Thanks!

danka
12-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Hello,
Does anyone know if it is possible to sync your progress between devices (iPad and iPhone)?
Both devices use the same GameCenter account....

Thanks!

Me 2. I'm wondering the same thing since I'm not ready to upgrade my iPhone 3gs from 3.1.3 to 4.2.1. The iPad is great for my vision issues, but a pain to hold and thumbs just not long enough.

seyoon
12-14-2010, 12:07 AM
I don't think it's possible. I have 3 iDevices and each one of them has its separate game, level/stats despite being under the same Game Center account.

boxdelux
12-15-2010, 02:34 PM
+1

Epic - it would be great to include this functionality in a future update.

Galaxy On Fire 2 does this nicely over Openfeint making it easy to transfer progress between my iPhone and iPad.

iordonez
12-22-2010, 02:13 PM
I was wondering the same also, I'd like to sync my character between my iPad and iPhone so I can switch between them. Even if this wasn't over the air and done via iTunes that would be great!

TouchGamer
04-13-2011, 04:09 AM
comon no sync? Real Racing allows syncing via Game Center and even Angry Birds is working on a slotion too. I don't want to start a whole new game on my new iPad 2 :mad:

I cant imagine why the best game ever cant do so :mad:

voice of freedom
04-13-2011, 04:22 AM
Might not have to, just copy the swordsave.bin file (using say iPhone explorer - no jailbreaking, hacking or pirating required) to your iPad2.