PDA

View Full Version : question about Marcus NECA figures

quiggle
09-16-2010, 01:22 PM
what's the difference between the Series 3, vs. Drone 2-pack, and Toys R Us exclusive w/ Dom Marcus figures? thanks.

Threnody
09-16-2010, 01:50 PM
I can tell you that the vs. Drone 2-pack Marcus has blood splashed all over his armor. A pretty cool touch if you ask me :D

quiggle
09-16-2010, 02:14 PM
cool thanks Creed, what about the figure itself mold wise are all three the same? do they all have the peg hole in the back to hook the accessories on?

Threnody
09-16-2010, 02:24 PM
No prob. I can only give you details about the vs. Drone version, it's the only one I have. However since all the figures you're asking about are Series 3 onwards, they should all have that peg hole to attach weapons. Mine certainly has it.

Let's hope some of the forum hardcore collectors notice this thread, they can help you more than I can.

Luck V3
09-16-2010, 05:39 PM
They ALL have the same headsculpt. The Marcus V Locust 2 pack Marcus has blood splatter like someone mentioned above AND a closed left hand to grip the handle on the lancer. The series 3 Marcus has an open left hand to hold the lancer. The TRU Marcus is a repackage of the Series 3 Marcus (the Dom from the TRU 2 pack is an updated version of Dom Series 2 now he just has a peg and the newer lancers). Check my photobucket to see the Marcus from the Marcuv V Locust 2 pack. I have pics of him posed holding the chainsaw handle deal.