PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY GOT A GOLD LANCER! (almost)

eyeH8
08-11-2010, 08:40 PM
So after almost 2 years, my dream of the bling lancer is almost fulfilled. I found a dude on the bay with a used LE copy and a centaur for $85 OBO. I have an LE copy and 2 centaurs already, but I offered him $60 anyway, and he accepted. so, Im selling my copy of Gears 2 and a centaur so I dont have a bunch of the same thing laying around.

So I guess you could say I paid $60 for a centaur and a lancer code, but whatever. I can make some of it back, even if I sell one of the copies to gamestop for $10. I found a gold HB code inside the LE i already have that came from there, so I got it for free anyway.

If you see me online in about 5 days, you better put some shades on, its gonna be BRIGHT!

jjbsn5192
08-11-2010, 08:42 PM
So after almost 2 years, my dream of the bling lancer is almost fulfilled. I found a dude on the bay with a used LE copy and a centaur for $85 OBO. I have an LE copy and 2 centaurs already, but I offered him $60 anyway, and he accepted. so, Im selling my copy of Gears 2 and a centaur so I dont have a bunch of the same thing laying around.

So I guess you could say I paid $60 for a centaur and a lancer code, but whatever. I can make some of it back, even if I sell one of the copies to gamestop for $10. I found a gold HB code inside the LE i already have that came from there, so I got it for free anyway.

If you see me online in about 5 days, you better put some shades on, its gonna be BRIGHT!

whats up with this whole deal about the Golden Lancer?
you cant find them anymore or something..
obviously limited but..

i have mine.

RAAM582
08-11-2010, 08:43 PM
I hope Flak gives me a code, I lost it due to an error in my data transfering to my new 360.

AdamFenix
08-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Lucky.

I can't tell you how many hours of my life I wasted trying to get a Gold Lancer.

It doesn't really matter now that my stupid X-box destroyed my GOW2 disk so I don't really care about getting a Golden anything now.

racurock
08-11-2010, 08:49 PM
i will wait for flak codes jeje if i am lucky ill get it but not important for me.

Luck V3
08-11-2010, 08:49 PM
nice! Seems like A LOT though...

EdieKaye
08-11-2010, 09:12 PM
I had both the HB and Lancer codes, but the idiot I am I gave the Lancer code away.

jjbsn5192
08-11-2010, 09:29 PM
I had both the HB and Lancer codes, but the idiot I am I gave the Lancer code away.

not really your problem..

your not a idiot

i wish i would of gotten the Golden HB Code.. i was at a blockbuster midnight launch for gears 2 back in 2008
never got it..

and i also got in a fight.. haha so i went home.. happy..but sore lmao
i think im one of the only people on the fourms that got in a fist fight at a gears of war 2 midnight launch outside of a blockbuster thats a story i wont forget.. 10 years from now
:x

RAAM582
08-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Take a seat, and tell us more!

jjbsn5192
08-11-2010, 09:44 PM
it all started with words.. and i agreed to go outside.. and let me tell you what
this 6 foot 1 dude just flat out..
knocks me
straight on the ground man.. hit me about 4 times.. i stood up for a friend of mine but my rival .. he had a group of people with him..

when it comes to my mouth i tend to run it a little too far..
i think we both learned a little something that night.. except i learned a little more..

Im no Kid either, being 18 and everything now... 16 at the time.. back in 2008..

pretty amusing

all for a Gears of War 2 game.. a story i wont forget.. i think we all do dumb stuff in life and that would be one of many

Luck V3
08-11-2010, 09:49 PM
it all started with words.. and i agreed to go outside.. and let me tell you what
this 6 foot 1 dude just flat out..
knocks me
straight on the ground man.. hit me about 4 times.. i stood up for a friend of mine but my rival .. he had a group of people with him..

when it comes to my mouth i tend to run it a little too far..
i think we both learned a little something that night.. except i learned a little more..

Im no Kid either, being 18 and everything now... 16 at the time.. back in 2008..

pretty amusing

all for a Gears of War 2 game.. a story i wont forget.. i think we all do dumb stuff in life and that would be one of many

lol sounds funny...I got in a fight at iron man. kind of...

jjbsn5192
08-11-2010, 09:50 PM
lol sounds funny...I got in a fight at iron man. kind of...

you serious?
what happened.. haha dude a bunch of people were like
how did you get in a fight outside of a blockbuster

it happens man..

it does haha!

RAAM582
08-11-2010, 09:54 PM
And I just buy my games online!

What did you guys fight about, Gears or something else?

jjbsn5192
08-11-2010, 09:57 PM
And I just buy my games online!

What did you guys fight about, Gears or something else?

it was more about something else.. that we had fought about
he was always this rival kind of person in my life..

really off topic story just thought i would throw that in there..

haha.. i needed to lay that off my chest

Learn well People learn well.. funny enough it kind of reminded me of the Bernadette Mataki punching Baird for running his mouth too much
maybe i can relate to this character a little more.. not that getting straight decked out 4 or 5 times is fun! it ant! im only like 5'10
i love these gears of war stories man love it!

Luck V3
08-11-2010, 10:08 PM
you serious?
what happened.. haha dude a bunch of people were like
how did you get in a fight outside of a blockbuster

it happens man..

it does haha!

WELL...me and a couple of friends go to see Iron Man. I decide to sit below to the right of a woman and her bf. (big ol uglies on a date) My friend sits right under her and of course like a lady she has her feet on the seats. She says "really theres a whole f'n theatre!" I say "Yeah YOU can choose another seat" (something like that) We exchange some remarks she questions my masculinty etc. She eventually puts her feet on my friends head. He pushes them off. She does it again he pushes them off again. Steps up to her level and says what is wrong with you! Her fat bf tackles my friend and I jump out of my seat to pick the guy off of him. I'm not sure if my friend and the fatty exchanged blows but I try to lift the fat guy off to no evail. I punch him a couple times in the back of the head (pretty hard) in an attempt to get him off my friend. (I do remember getting pushed by the girl cause I fell back down a level) but anyway...the guy eventually gets off, the theatre manager comes. A policemen comes and the women wants to file charges or something and say that we ganged up on her bf. The cop doesn't buy it. He can tell she is a very antagonistic person, in retrospect my choice of seating and remarks didn't help. My friend ended uo with a scratch on his face (again not sure if the guy punched him or not). Luckily he and I saw the movie. My other friend who was there was able to watch it. Anyway my body was shaking with adrenaline. I was worried I've never gotten into any trouble like that. Kind of funny cause prior to that my friend questioned if I'd ever stick up for him in a fight and I did. I'm a good friend to have. :) Did lose a sandal that day and 8$ on a ticket for a movie i didn't get to see.

jjbsn5192
08-11-2010, 10:11 PM
WELL...me and a couple of friends go to see Iron Man. I decide to sit below to the right of a woman and her bf. (big ol uglies on a date) My friend sits right under her and of course like a lady she has her feet on the seats. She says "really theres a whole f'n theatre!" I say "Yeah YOU can choose another seat" (something like that) We exchange some remarks she questions my masculinty etc. She eventually puts her feet on my friends head. He pushes them off. She does it again he pushes them off again. Steps up to her level and says what is wrong with you! Her fat bf tackles my friend and I jump out of my seat to pick the guy off of him. I'm not sure if my friend and the fatty exchanged blows but I try to lift the fat guy off to no evail. I punch him a couple times in the back of the head (pretty hard) in an attempt to get him off my friend. (I do remember getting pushed by the girl cause I fell back down a level) but anyway...the guy eventually gets off, the theatre manager comes. A policemen comes and the women wants to file charges or something and say that we ganged up on her bf. The cop doesn't buy it. He can tell she is a very antagonistic person, in retrospect my choice of seating and remarks didn't help. My friend ended uo with a scratch on his face (again not sure if the guy punched him or not). Luckily he and I saw the movie. My other friend who was there was able to watch it. Anyway my body was shaking with adrenaline. I was worried I've never gotten into any trouble like that. Kind of funny cause prior to that my friend questioned if I'd ever stick up for him in a fight and I did. I'm a good friend to have. :) Did lose a sandal that day and 8$ on a ticket for a movie i didn't get to see.

still at least you stuck up for your friends..
my friends disappeared off into blockbuster.. when i was basically outnumbered outside..

it was like 6 to 1
bunch of hicks around my area man.. country guys..

i was like where were you guys when i was getting my stuff handed to me man.
and they were like oh i thought you were in the bathroom..
you didnt hear me fall on the car haha. and crash to the cement

it was so intense dude.. the police showed up and everything i could of filed charges.. but i wasn't positive if i would of pushed him first or not..
he said i made the first throw when i know i didnt
so i let him off thats a pretty intense story dude dang.. especially at a movie theater people these days have no respect..
ever since that point i kind of watched what i said to people. in terms of who i made smart remarks to haha