PDA

View Full Version : Sick headshot

Hyperchao
04-26-2010, 02:34 AM
Was playing today and I never knew this till it happened.

I shot the torque bow killed a guy shot it again it bounced off a wall into some guys head and blew it off :S

It was cool to watch for sure but I really thought it couldn't happen xD

ThexCrusher
04-26-2010, 02:36 AM
If it was strong enough to headshot, it wouldn't ricochet. If it was weak enough to ricochet, it wouldn't headshot. Do you mean it just bounced and exploded, blowing him up?

I think the only thing the torque bow ricochets off of at a strong enough charge is the boomshield.

Hyperchao
04-26-2010, 02:39 AM
I shot it and it bounced off the wall directly into the players head and blow his head off then exploded

ThexCrusher
04-26-2010, 02:46 AM
I shot it and it bounced off the wall directly into the players head and blow his head off then exploded

So why didn't it stick in the wall?

Hyperchao
04-26-2010, 02:49 AM
I honestly don't know I was trying to shoot the guy and missed I wish I could of recorded it :/

Addnan
04-26-2010, 03:06 AM
I got a headshot the other day when I did a martyr.

ThexCrusher
04-26-2010, 03:08 AM
I got a headshot the other day when I did a martyr.

Haha One of my friends got "headshotted" by the Tyro train last night. Sometimes that little crosshair shows up in weird situations.

Ghostofdelta2
04-26-2010, 03:20 AM
I headshotted the leader in Guardian when i tagged him while he was getting back up.

Hyperchao
04-26-2010, 03:35 AM
I headshotted the leader in Guardian when i tagged him while he was getting back up.

My friend has done that before xD

< Profess >
04-26-2010, 03:56 AM
I think AR shots stick regardless of charge amount. (at least they did in G1)

If it had touched the head at all, it would be a headshot. (Stick to head = headshot)

---
It should be possible.

IxNiicKOnE
04-26-2010, 04:32 AM
If it was strong enough to headshot, it wouldn't ricochet. If it was weak enough to ricochet, it wouldn't headshot. Do you mean it just bounced and exploded, blowing him up?

I think the only thing the torque bow ricochets off of at a strong enough charge is the boomshield.

it doesnt matter how charged up the T' bow is. if it hits the head it will ALWAYS be a headshot. ive had a couple of ricoshet (however you spell it) headshots before

Mwahaha
04-26-2010, 05:36 AM

No, a completely flaccid torque (lol) could pop your head

IxNiicKOnE
04-27-2010, 05:43 AM
just now, a team was camping in the respawn on security. it was an intense shoot out, but nobody was dying so i decided to get frags and chuck them in. i got a headshot. WTFFFF!!!!

has this happened to any of u??

Threnody
04-27-2010, 06:09 AM
Yesterday I saw a guy get a headshot firing the Boomshot. First time I've ever seen that happen.

TRELON
04-27-2010, 06:13 AM
I think AR shots stick regardless of charge amount. (at least they did in G1)

If it had touched the head at all, it would be a headshot. (Stick to head = headshot)

---
It should be possible.

They don't. AR doesn't stick if you tap and release the RT.

ChaosTeaCup
04-27-2010, 11:11 AM
(my personal favourite) point blank headshots with the Boltok are sick!!

evilchris2003
04-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Haha One of my friends got "headshotted" by the Tyro train last night. Sometimes that little crosshair shows up in weird situations.

This happens most often on the last down
Thats how you do it with Frags and boomshot anyway

I got a head shot in public with the lancer as well because it reads like Horde headshots where the head doesnt need to explode