PDA

View Full Version : Who still plays UT3 on the PS3?

trip62
01-03-2010, 12:37 PM
So how many people are still playing UT3 on the Playstation? I loved it and played it religiously. I don't know why I stopped playing it other than real life taking over giving me less time for gaming.

Recently I've been playing CoD WM2 and I enjoy it online but it just doesn't satifsy the UT gamer that I am, I need the fantasy feel back and the UT gameplay. I'd love a UT4 to come out tomorrow on PS (i know, no chance for a number of years). Maybe I'll just put the disc back in and give it a try again. I'm sure I'd still love it.

Used the psn id danny_bee, souldark_trip for UT back then. Now go by trip-uk-. Anybody who still plays regularly, add me and motivate me to come back :p

dcthug
01-04-2010, 11:54 AM
I still have it on the PS3 but have picked up a copy for the PC (downlaoded through steam about 3/4 days ago). There is no doubt the game looks and plays better on the PC. I also have MW2 but UT3 and Killzone 2 are my favorite MP games. A game that one person can TOTALLY dominate can be frustrating and gets old quick. If you can you might want to pick up a PC copy.

For the record I suck azz with a kb&m and have take to using my ps3 controller to play. Feels kinda good to be playing UT3 again.

ColossusSlayer
01-05-2010, 09:48 AM
i still play everyday

ffrr
01-06-2010, 11:30 AM
I play every day too... more so this month as I have absolutely nothing to do!!! I even played warfare for the first time yesterday, for over four hours... living the dream :D

You'll normally find me in DM or TDM mouse only servers.

I've noticed a few new excellent players recently, and sadly a few amazing players have left never to return... I really don't get this 'I'm just not winning enough games anymore' excuse?! lol guess I'm showing my age, it's just a game :D

ReverendCrow
01-06-2010, 11:34 AM
would u take the excuse im winning too many games not enough close good matches im bored? i play once a while now lately MAG has been consuming my time

Pemphigus
01-07-2010, 05:31 AM
Hey if u don t found game on ps3 u can join ut3 pc version :) u re welcomme.
I know there s good players on ps3 because i played sometimes in. I ve no account but my neighbour is (Devil_)Dragov and he started to play some ut3 pc now ;)

summerblink
01-11-2010, 06:33 AM
I play almost every day although I suck. Main thing is to have fun :)

Sneeps
01-11-2010, 09:48 PM
after a 6 month break i'm back with avengence baby!

UT3 Foreva.

konsole
01-12-2010, 08:17 AM
I played some ps3 TDM last night, but I'm not on that often. UT3 is my go-to game when I get bored with new games. I also picked up the PC version and it's highly recommended and worth the license, I'll play the PC version more when I get a dedicated gaming box. The amount of maps and mods is absolutely mind blowing. The faster movement and smaller hitboxes make it far more challenging as well.

d10
04-28-2010, 08:53 PM
I play it regulary XDXDXDXD!!!!

luc76985
07-01-2010, 12:21 PM
i play almost everyday. im an addict.

ffrr
07-02-2010, 10:06 AM
wow how old? ... hehe I still play....

luc76985
07-02-2010, 10:34 AM
29. I didn't even pick up a copy of the game until last winter, and I got it used for cheap. One of the best 10 bucks I've ever spent!
I mostly just play TDM, but sometimes venture out. Prefer controller-only servers. I almost never have a problem finding a server with other players on it.
Normally I'm a pretty solid player, but the last couple times I played I've been getting my ass handed to me, which is why I ventured back to the forums.

DAVEPETERZ
07-12-2010, 10:20 PM
I have UT3 on xbox 360, I have about 30 friends on live that play this game religiously. There still is a big console group out there that play. Right now I am ranked 670 in Deathmatch. If you see Davepeterz running around, know that I am not on a pc, or ps3 for that matter but an xbox. I wish they would let us xbox users get some of the same mods the ps3 people get. Heck even the charecter mods would be sweet. I borrowed ut3 for pc from my brother in law, it ran perfect on my laptop. Its funny cuz its a cheap 400 dollar toshiba. I am not that great with a keyboard and mouse, so im sticking to the xbox. I imagine if my disk got messed up i would go out and buy another copy, i might just buy two so id have a backup...def a game i will be playing for many years.

SHINOBI111
07-13-2010, 01:06 AM
I play sometimes also i got to have UT3 once in a while lol