PDA

View Full Version : Make Something Unreal Phase 4 Best Graphics in Map Finalists

Steve Polge
12-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Here are the Phase 4 finalists for the “Best Graphics in Map” category in its $1 Million Intel Make Something Unreal Contest. This competition rewards top mods created for Unreal Tournament 3 with cash and hardware prizes in four preliminary phases and a grand final. Visit http://www.makesomethingunreal.com for full details.

Best Graphics in Map Phase 4 Finalists:

City_Domination
CTF-Strand
CTF-CBP3-Antediluvian
CDom-CBP3- Saip
DM_AfterInfection
DM_Nano_Beta
Planetstorm-Space_Ixion
TH_Temple
War_CBP3_midst
War_Haunting_The_Chapel

Best Graphics in Map Phase 4 Honorable Mentions:
CDom-CBP3-Yarith
vctf-electro
The Ball
Black Sierra
Deadman's tales
DM_Dust
DM_Gamme
DM_Necrosis
JB-pagoda
CDom-CBP3-Velocity

Lord_PorkSword
12-22-2009, 06:57 PM
Gratz to tha finalists! :)

SmokeRingHalo
12-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Well that's a wrap on all finalists for phase 4 categories.
Congrats to all who made it.
Guess I'll see you on the flipside.

Dark_stranger
01-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Um..... I think you spelled my map wrong

It's not DM_Gamme

It's DM_Gamma

05-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Why don't you guys add some download links?

Aldaron07
05-10-2012, 07:26 PM
The Phase 4 MSUC finalists are for a game that was officially labeled "shelved indefinitely" by Epic Games (dropping all support of any kind save master servers and an occasional forum post) three years ago after an even shorter lifespan. When they were relevant, there were links everywhere for them if you cared to look at the time. Now, you would likely be hard pressed to find the originally-submitted maps.

05-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Games like Unreal Tournament should make a comeback. Back then I got bored from UT3 because i played it to long, now I decided to play it again and most of the people stopped playing it.