PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] 1 kill remains bug/glitch

ffrr
08-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Whilst playing an online DM a few minutes ago... I was on 23 kills out of 25, I then fragged a player (to make the score 24/25) the announcer says 'one kill remains' ... I kill another player and I'm still on 24/25! To win I killed another player making my total kills 26, but my final score showed 25?!

This has now happened to me around 5 or 6 times, only on Deck and Arsenal.

Could it be the kills aren't registering properly sometimes?

...and another funny thing I have witnessed, again several times, is where I'm playing a DM and duelling against an opponent for the win (we're both 24/25). We both shoot at each other, I die and lose, but then the opponent falls to the ground and the sound for their death is made... very funny sometimes, I love games like this the best!

I seriously wish you could record PS3 games! (wish list item)

Drokun
08-26-2009, 11:07 AM
If you really want to record you could look into buying a capture card, HAVA or some otehr device that will allow you to record.

ffrr
08-26-2009, 03:09 PM
If you really want to record you could look into buying a capture card, HAVA or some other device that will allow you to record.

What would be nice is if the PS3 allowed multiple outputs, ie hdmi + svideo or multi-out. Capturing would be easy then.

I have captured with a USB device through XP, but I then had to play via the small capture screen, with slight lag, as I only have one monitor and no TV. The result was nice though as it was HD.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ffrr2007#play/all/uploads-all/1/X9IATpaZ_Zc

NovaZzZ
08-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Might have been a lag, if this was the only time it happened.

SurfinSlosh
08-26-2009, 09:30 PM
I have never had this happen to me, so I suppose you won after the 26th kill?

ffrr
08-27-2009, 09:10 AM
Might have been a lag, if this was the only time it happened.

considering where I live, and the distance from my local exchange, and I play wireless @ 60% signal strength (lol) ...lag is a possibility...

I have never had this happen to me, so I suppose you won after the 26th kill?

yes, that's what happened, but it only shows 25 kills... ;D