PDA

View Full Version : can i make cool sigs with these brushes?

Harbinger Of Lives
08-24-2009, 08:05 AM
anyone know the brushes that come with the photoshop Cs4 package? the ones that come with the thing you bought. ya can you make good GoW sigs with those? i cant download any new ones due to this winzip crap. everytime i try to download a brush set it leads me to winzip! I AM SUPPOSED TO PAY ABOUT 50 DOLLARS FOR BRUSHES!!!!!!!!!!! unless you can tell me how to easily and non winziply download brushes i am going to have to stick to these.

Cole.
08-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Here you go!:p (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=photoshop+brushes+free)

Sgt.Milkajug
08-24-2009, 01:24 PM
Hey use WinRAR it replaces Winzip and its free.Its going to tell you that you could only use it for 30days but you will be able to keep using it after.

As for the bushes that come with PS CS4, you can make good sigs using them as long as you know what your doing.The brush sets you can download online makes things easier but everything can be done with what your CS4 has already been set up.

Harbinger Of Lives
08-24-2009, 01:58 PM
Hey use WinRAR it replaces Winzip and its free.Its going to tell you that you could only use it for 30days but you will be able to keep using it after.

As for the bushes that come with PS CS4, you can make good sigs using them as long as you know what your doing.The brush sets you can download online makes things easier but everything can be done with what your CS4 has already been set up.

but if it is supposed to go to winzip will it just go to winrar when i download it?