PDA

View Full Version : I Have Always Wondered

BaLLiN_BG
05-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Why is the MLG community looked down upon by you guys?

Smiley face :)
05-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Why is the MLG community looked down upon by you guys?

MLG sucks everyone on it cries about losing then they say things like double hosting and cheating. Then they put the wrong scores in deliberately and sometimes even cheat you out of your win.

EXTREME NOOBHUNTER
05-30-2009, 05:49 PM
MLG sucks everyone on it cries about losing then they say things like double hosting and cheating. Then they put the wrong scores in deliberately and sometimes even cheat you out of your win.

What he said lol

BaLLiN_BG
05-30-2009, 05:52 PM

There will always be little kids who are sore losers not just kids from the MLG community.

05-30-2009, 05:54 PM
There will always be little kids who are sore losers not just kids from the MLG community.

But most are on MLG.

gnxROUGE
05-30-2009, 05:54 PM
There will always be little kids who are sore losers not just kids from the MLG community.yes. that is true

Reuben
05-30-2009, 05:56 PM
I don't look down upon MLG. I just don't care lol They can say they are pro gamers all they want. Doesn't affect me what-so-ever.

BaLLiN_BG
05-30-2009, 05:58 PM
But most are on MLG.

Naw you are talking about the little kids who play GB matches all day that flip out if they lose a match. Most players who play at the MLG events are actually respectable people.

There will always be sore losers no matter what, if they play anything competitively like sports.

AJ Spyder
05-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Its funny when they brag they are top-notch then get owned by the Spyder-Then accuse me of bridging host

BaLLiN_BG
05-30-2009, 05:59 PM
I don't look down upon MLG. I just don't care lol They can say they are pro gamers all they want. Doesn't affect me what-so-ever.

Well most people on here automatically hate people who participate in MLG.

05-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Naw you are talking about the little kids who play GB matches all day that flip out if they lose a match. Most players who play at the MLG events are actually respectable people.

There will always be sore losers no matter what, if they play anything competitively like sports.

Oh right well i guess its just jealousy (towards the people who play in MLG events.)

BaLLiN_BG
05-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Its funny when they brag they are top-notch then get owned by the Spyder-Then accuse me of bridging host

The actual MLG pros don't brag it's just the players that will never go to an event but they rep MLG.

05-30-2009, 06:04 PM
The actual MLG pros don't brag it's just the players that will never go to an event but they rape MLG.

Fixed it for ya :D lol

GoW2 Carmine
05-30-2009, 06:05 PM
I don't see why people dislike MLG players, I admit I'm sort of one. Well, wannabe or something.

I like playing competitively I like trash talk (As long as it's not too extreme) and I love just playing in non-laggy private matches.

It's a good all round affect :)

Jake2320
05-30-2009, 06:06 PM
MLG is a joke

Rentboy Evil
05-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Because MLG players in general look down on non MLG players!

Come on, who really gives a damn about MLG?

:rolleyes:

BaLLiN_BG
05-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Because MLG players in general look down on non MLG players!

Come on, who really gives a damn about MLG?

:rolleyes:

There are always some bad apples in a bunch

Kvo Sparkz
05-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Guys just leave it...So what if people want to compete against each other and have fun. I know a lot of MLG players are idiots, but there are a lot of great, respectable people out there.

Shadow_Dog
05-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Everyone in this thread are ignorant and have no idea what MLG is about.

/thread

05-30-2009, 06:13 PM
Everyone in this thread are ignorant and have no idea what MLG is about.

/thread

Fail everyone here knows what MLG is.