PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, what happened to my Rank?

JustinJDW
05-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Wow, this sucks. For some strange reason, my rank reset. I have no idea why. I don't cheat, I don't glitch, I just play like a regular person. I am not mad about it, I have a life, but it is incredibly frustrating and annoying to see everything you did for the past 6 months just completely erased.

I heard on some other forum that your rank can reset when you sign in while the Game is on. Well, that's exactly what I did. I do that sometimes, and I did it today, and right after I did it, my Rank was back to 1. I guess it's a glitch, but can it be fixed? Will Epic do something about it, or will they just ignore it like everything else. Seriously, if these stupid glitches keep on happening, I am going to have to go back to Halo 3. Haha.

Oh, and if a thread like this has been made already, I apologize. Like I said, I have a life, and I don't have the time to look back pages and pages just to see if it's ok to make a quick thread. Apologies.

Gorlan789
05-11-2009, 06:46 PM
http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=677948
about half way down the first post best I can do sorry

mugen 828
05-11-2009, 06:48 PM
I was level 59.....happened to me me today and the FAQ helped me in no way besides eliminating things I already hadn't done on the list to what made this happen. what level were you? just out of curiousity.