PDA

View Full Version : What happened to "Voice Chat" ?

Grasshopper
04-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Up until last week, my friends and I were able to use voice chat while playing. Now it suddenly no longer works. Anyone else have this problem or know why it's happening? I have always been the server, so, nothing has changed there. It's always been a non dedicated server. I'm running the same mutators. Is this yet another bug from Gamespy?

Grasshopper
04-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Anyone have an answer??? This was a nice feature when it worked.

Grasshopper
04-26-2009, 05:59 PM
It was working this Saturday except when you pressed the key to talk, the mic. icon didn't go green like it used to.

ipeut
04-26-2009, 08:38 PM
seems like only certain ppl get responces on these forums. *shrugs*. yeah i dont think ive ever gotten it to work. i press the button, and the mic icon appears but no one responds to me. but then again, no one responds to my text chat either x_X weird.

MAshling
04-30-2009, 10:03 PM
why don't you host a game with a friend and test your mike, ask if it works etc. that's what I did when I first got my mike.

Grasshopper
05-01-2009, 09:01 PM
why don't you host a game with a friend and test your mike, ask if it works etc. that's what I did when I first got my mike.

I'm guessing you didn't read the first and third post. I do host a server with friends.

MAshling
05-01-2009, 09:34 PM
sorry I missread the post, actually voice chat is still working I heard someone using it today on a public server, must be something to do with your setting since you're hosting.