PDA

View Full Version : Problems that have arisen post TU3

c SPARTAN117 c
04-06-2009, 08:15 AM
TU3 did a very good job at fixing certain things, but since I have applied the update, a few things have gone wrong:

1) When I first startup the game and check my War Journal Achievements, only the first two Achievements I ever got (Green As Grass, and 30 Active Reloads) appear along with the added TU3 achievements that I haven't yet unlocked (rank 100 and rank 50). The completion bar is at only 20G.

Once I actually play a game or two, this problem sometimes resolves itself.

2) I get 0EXP even when I do actually get points in game. This seems to happen when I beat the host in points, or when I simply do well.

3) Double pick-up of weapons. Now I don't know what's causing this, but in a lot of games I'm currently playing I have to pick up a weapon twice, slowing me down. This has occured in what I call "lagless" games.

If anyone else has problems, be sure to post them.

Tyty1234
04-06-2009, 08:18 AM
the only problem I have is the lag is still there, even a little lag can throw off your game.

and that double ammo when you pick it up after you've killed an enemy is annoying the same as when you go to pick up weapons sometimes your character get's stuck in that one area for a bit unless you don't move when you pick it up which is annoying as hell

DJWhizzkidd
04-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Getting 0XP in a game means you were host and the system detected anomalies and thought you were cheating. Why I do not know.

also the fact you say it happens in games you do well in would again suggest you were the host