PDA

View Full Version : How to survive VS 5 people in fuel station!!

darkruiz
03-31-2009, 10:29 AM
First of all, I think this was a miracle, cause' i'm not so good playing at gears 2 but I like the game so much, you can see my stat's here: http://gearsofwar.xbox.com/WebStats/default.htm

So let's start:

At the start of the match we appear near the mortar, so we ran for it, I won it, then plant a smoke nade' on the wall near the mortar, and start firing, my team ran downstairs, one by one were killed, so quickly!!! then I was alone, Just me and the other team, three of them were at the flamethrower, and 2 were runnnig at me, so i fired the mortar and killed one of those 2, the other one came for me, and then he was caught by the grenade and shoot him in the head with the shotty for a quick kill, at this time the other three were running at me, so I ran, I realize that the three were running togheter, and going upstairs, so I ran to the other stairs and they watch me and start to firing at me with shotguns and one with the flamethrower, I ran and ran to the frag grenades, pick them up and continue running to the roof of ther fuel station, they almost caught me but I could get to the roof, and then throw a grenade downstairs, and killed two!!!!! so SUDDEN DEATH, me and the flamethrower guy, he start to firing at me with the flame' and I firing with the lancer, since i was a perfect reload I won and gib him, and full of adrenaline I crush his head in the floor!!!!!

post your comments about this, I'm not smug, but I never survived vs 5 people. you do?

comment your experience if you do.
:)

ClaymoreWarrior
03-31-2009, 01:51 PM
Ive Been known to survive these encounters. Once or Twice ;)

Dudz
03-31-2009, 03:18 PM
Yep lol I've killed the whole other team with 1 grenade before.

Pandut
03-31-2009, 03:26 PM
I once got into a lone shotgun battle on Mansion (The new one), with the whole enemy team. I won, and they laughed about it, saying things like ''Holy crap, I think I just got *****-slapped by Jesus!''

I never felt so proud of myself any time else. It was indeed, an adrenaline filled moment XD

dudewtf7896
03-31-2009, 03:29 PM
On Mansion ( gow2) i killed the entire team by my self ( my team was dead) it was awsome

immortaloverlord
03-31-2009, 03:47 PM
yo ive done this like 3 times or 5 but i usually have boom

monkeyrfc1690
03-31-2009, 05:33 PM
i do this quite regular on guardian

Tropicana
03-31-2009, 09:43 PM
lol your most kills is with frags lol you don't see that everyday!