PDA

View Full Version : Melee System

Metallic Kev
02-06-2009, 04:26 AM
I hope EPIC changes the melee system like BUNGIE did with HALO 3, if 2 people melee each other, they both die. So many times have I melee'd someone the same time they melee me and were both low on health but since their hit registered first only I go down. Another thing that bugs me is it seems if i get melee'd and then i shoot them and their shot registers first my shot does nothing, a perfect example of this is I have a boomshot, i get melee'd, then i shoot the ground and only I die. What do you guys think?

NoShOeS87
02-06-2009, 03:09 PM
But if there is a stalemate and the 2 last people melee and fall to the ground, who looses?

BrendanL
02-06-2009, 06:35 PM
But if there is a stalemate and the 2 last people melee and fall to the ground, who looses?

Whoever bleeds out first.

BirrML
02-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Whoever bleeds out first.
Actually in a stalemate, no one loses. Even if you 2 kill each other after the timer runs out, it still counts as a stalemate, and neither kill counts in the match.

DenyThisFlesh
02-07-2009, 03:10 AM
Two players could melee eachother at the same time in Gears 1 and it worked fine. I don't understand why they changed that. I hope that they change it back in the next update.