PDA

View Full Version : Lag Switchers are in every game now.

Invader Skooj
01-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Ever since the patch just about 8 out of 10 games I play would have somebody using a lag switch. It's not a bad connection issue because it's usually one guy runs out and begins to just walk around everyone and chainsaw. They just walk up as if nothing is troubling them.

I think we need the "Connection Error" window to come back. Yes the one that halted the game due to a laggy connection. It's becoming a huge problem already and it's been only a few days from the patch.

guttah
01-24-2009, 08:48 PM
yea true i agree

Pejing
01-25-2009, 04:55 PM
that the reason y GOW1 Was the only game it is time that i couldnt do a lag switch but there still other method for u too cheat think about the worst the "standby clitch " too people that dont know wat it is ima explain a lil bit... too most router and modern today there going too be a standby bottom u dont noticed or know about cuz most people are not good with computer so u gotta have a program that let chu have host connection every time it called "bridge connection" that another patches that need to be release for GOW2 too be Good im not going too lie i still play the regarless of the lag and switch and standby's but there there should be a system in the network that stop all that and in like halo 3 when one those that or other host quite out the game another host should be selected depending on the connection that my opinion on how everything should be fix if the creation can fix then everyone will be playing GOW2 again!!!!!!

QUiTuRcRyIn
01-25-2009, 05:09 PM
that the reason y GOW1 Was the only game it is time that i couldnt do a lag switch but there still other method for u too cheat think about the worst the "standby clitch " too people that dont know wat it is ima explain a lil bit... too most router and modern today there going too be a standby bottom u dont noticed or know about cuz most people are not good with computer so u gotta have a program that let chu have host connection every time it called "bridge connection" that another patches that need to be release for GOW2 too be Good im not going too lie i still play the regarless of the lag and switch and standby's but there there should be a system in the network that stop all that and in like halo 3 when one those that or other host quite out the game another host should be selected depending on the connection that my opinion on how everything should be fix if the creation can fix then everyone will be playing GOW2 again!!!!!!

Not sure what this kids talkin bout but if anyone would like to read it and break it down that would be cool. On the subject of the lag switchers of course thier all lag switching now most of the glitches are gone. They cant play for **** so they need to do something for the advantage. Whats really great about dealing with those players is quitting =). 1 kill sparks my eye or a player isnt taking damage correctly im gone. Take my rank, xbox live account, **** ill even sell you the xbox back for 75% but dont think any of that will stop me from quitting. People if you smell BS leave, itll eventually start smashing thier numbers of people playing online and wonder what that means.....theyll fix the damn thing. Happy playing

Pejing
01-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Not sure what this kids talkin bout but if anyone would like to read it and break it down that would be cool. On the subject of the lag switchers of course thier all lag switching now most of the glitches are gone. They cant play for **** so they need to do something for the advantage. Whats really great about dealing with those players is quitting =). 1 kill sparks my eye or a player isnt taking damage correctly im gone. Take my rank, xbox live account, **** ill even sell you the xbox back for 75% but dont think any of that will stop me from quitting. People if you smell BS leave, itll eventually start smashing thier numbers of people playing online and wonder what that means.....theyll fix the damn thing. Happy playing

Well the meaning of my quote is too let everyone know about the problem that is going on GOW2 but quitters are been here since the first ever online game u cant stop that only make system on the network that let the server know that he quit the game but for the game to be better then is it now the should bring back the "connection errors" message again so there wont be any lag switch and too take out 'standby's Glitches' the network should know when the bandwith is being mess with and should pick another host that all is not hard too understand if u analysis the game and know about creating a game all u people do is complain about yall rank and knowing that the first that need too be taking care of is the game not yall self is there was no problems with the game then there shouldnt be any problem with yall accounts yall's account is not the game F*@$ yall accounts real talk im worry about the game gettin fix so that way everyone can ranked up not people that bridge host and do lag switch or standby's

QUiTuRcRyIn
01-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Well the meaning of my quote is too let everyone know about the problem that is going on GOW2 but quitters are been here since the first ever online game u cant stop that only make system on the network that let the server know that he quit the game but for the game to be better then is it now the should bring back the "connection errors" message again so there wont be any lag switch and too take out 'standby's Glitches' the network should know when the bandwith is being mess with and should pick another host that all is not hard too understand if u analysis the game and know about creating a game all u people do is complain about yall rank and knowing that the first that need too be taking care of is the game not yall self is there was no problems with the game then there shouldnt be any problem with yall accounts yall's account is not the game F*@$ yall accounts real talk im worry about the game gettin fix so that way everyone can ranked up not people that bridge host and do lag switch or standby's

yo haha listen im not the grammar police but DAMN what the hell is this guy sayin all i see is a bunch of blah blah blah lol

Chavtheworld
01-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Well the meaning of my quote is too let everyone know about the problem that is going on GOW2 but quitters are been here

Damn. And you were doing so well, I almost LMAO'd here because of your appauling grammar in the first post and your almost eloquent start in this, but the you go and use to wrong "to" and say "are been here" which is completely in the wrong tense.

If you are foreign or your native language is not English, I do sincerely apologize but otherwise - stay in school, you need it.

Also, if you aren't English put your location down on your profile so we know.