PDA

View Full Version : HEADSHOT Drone

goingnutzhere
12-26-2008, 07:44 PM
Well Christmas is over and all was well. My Gf must love me as a gamer. She bought me pretty much anything she saw Gears of War related, except for the lancer replica. I was given a fitted basbeall cap, shirt, Comic book Issue #2, and the best of them all HEADSHOT DRONE.

That toy is so awesome looking. I want to take it out of the box but hear its an exclusive. So I took pics of it in the box for all to see. Very detailed for a toy. If I do open it, im going to buy a couple of the figurines so I have an Gears battle on my desk.

Heres the pics:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/20/l_50a2f853e32f4092abcb5733ff26f404.jpg
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/50/l_e77bc6bf648047cb81175ac0ffdbf0ee.jpg

PsychoGangzta
12-27-2008, 11:20 AM
I got it for christmas! ;)

lee1287
12-27-2008, 05:11 PM
i just want teh tagsss

goingnutzhere
12-27-2008, 09:01 PM
lol i thought it was cool

Toki
12-28-2008, 03:30 AM
i just want teh tagsssYou can buy teh tagsss separately.

eckotyper
01-03-2009, 06:34 PM
got mine in november... opened it up right away... could care less if its an exclusive (opened the sdcc carmine to) these are for me to display and show my gears pride... not sell off later... anyways the brain on top of the blood pop is awesome!. and they are all different!... my friend bought me mine for my birthday and got him one for hisself, they all have a different blood pop!

Toki
01-04-2009, 01:37 AM
I didn't know they were all different.
I love my Headshot Drone. It inspired my own slight variant, the "Gunshot Drone." It's the Locust Sniper with splattering bullet wounds.
I took some bits from my old Star Wars figures for it. For a while things like Clone Troopers and Jedi were given red translucent blaster bolts. I used small bits of sticky tack to stick the bolts at various points of the Sniper, positioned him like he's getting shot and dropping his gun, and it looks just like he's being riddled with gunfire and blood is spouting everywhere. It looks great beside the Headshot, and if you have any old Star Wars accessories around you can make it yourself.

SKORGE
01-04-2009, 01:44 AM
I didn't know they were all different.
I love my Headshot Drone. It inspired my own slight variant, the "Gunshot Drone." It's the Locust Sniper with splattering bullet wounds.
I took some bits from my old Star Wars figures for it. For a while things like Clone Troopers and Jedi were given red translucent blaster bolts. I used small bits of sticky tack to stick the bolts at various points of the Sniper, positioned him like he's getting shot and dropping his gun, and it looks just like he's being riddled with gunfire and blood is spouting everywhere. It looks great beside the Headshot, and if you have any old Star Wars accessories around you can make it yourself.

SNAP!!!!

they all have a different blood pop!

I gusse that is because incase you collect more then one, it would look a lot more realistic, you know, if you set em' up in a battle. So that each dorne dose not have the same blood splatter!