PDA

View Full Version : Lambent Corpser

General Groll
12-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Perhaps in the next GOW game there can be a lambent Corpser like there was a lambent Brumak in the newest game?

It would be cool of a mutated lambent corpser could be a boss in the next game. At least it would be interesting.

Or, perhaps the corpser from the first Gears game could reprise his role as a lambent corpser. Maybe a small story could surround how that corpser didn't truly die, but sunk in to the pit of immulsion and mutated in to a lambent corpser.

Then again, one would have to come up with a good story how it might have survived the light mass bomb.

Just some thoughts.

SIR BIGGLES 520
12-25-2008, 11:47 PM
There are many unanswered questions brought up by the lambent, I myself brought up the question of "Well if it did that to the Brumack then what happen to the Corpser that apparently died(painfully)" We can only wait for the questions to be answered and the answer is GOW3.........hopefully

Wisdom Thumbs
12-26-2008, 02:10 AM
The Corpser probably sank into a deep abyss. The imulsion could have been miles deep, and struggling while mutating is kind of hard. The Brumak was kind of... slow... during its mutation.

A lambent Seeder would be cool. As would a Seeder boss-fight.

Azog 150
12-26-2008, 07:43 AM
I still don't get how the Corpser died, while the other Locust just mutated.

Anyway, I am sure we will be seeing a lot more Lambent in the next game.

SIR BIGGLES 520
12-26-2008, 08:47 AM
I still don't get how the Corpser died, while the other Locust just mutated.

Anyway, I am sure we will be seeing a lot more Lambent in the next game.

spoilers(almost forgot)

Because the brumack didn't get a nice bath of immulsion, it only got its feet soaked