PDA

View Full Version : Severely P.O'ed A GOW2

darthgranola
12-08-2008, 08:22 PM
OK, gears 2 is very pretty to look at, but the multiplayer right now is an abomination, and I try to be a patient person. The buggy,laggy bullets, the horrible connection problems/delays make this game nearly not worth playing for me. I have not had a match that wasn't missing a player (or two, and always on my team...), had some guy running into my stream of gunfire with thier chainsaw full blast, and without so much as a stammer or stumble, turned me into meat salad. I'm getting spanked, ranked, and it's pissing me off. 70 bucks for nights and nights of frustration. you bastards are going to send me right back to call of duty 4, at least that game works on-line.

gears...
I was never that god to begin with , now it's just not fun to play.
single player had dissapearing/ reappearing locust, but i forgave that.
don't get me started on the queen, dont get me started on the dissapointment with scourge.

PS. epic. Thanks for not including your best character models in multiplayer (locust temple guard, "ninja mask" dronde, butcher, pendulum wars human armor, or even making a half hearted attempt at custom multiplayer models (head type/ body type/ some little flourishes....lazy....)) I hate playing COG because the skins bore the hell out of me. they look like rejects from unreal tournament "Sorry cobalt team, you guys are eliminated; your armor just isn't bulky enough"

Sleep
12-08-2008, 10:02 PM
OK, gears 2 is very pretty to look at, but the multiplayer right now is an abomination, and I try to be a patient person. The buggy,laggy bullets, the horrible connection problems/delays make this game nearly not worth playing for me. I have not had a match that wasn't missing a player (or two, and always on my team...), had some guy running into my stream of gunfire with thier chainsaw full blast, and without so much as a stammer or stumble, turned me into meat salad. I'm getting spanked, ranked, and it's pissing me off. 70 bucks for nights and nights of frustration. you bastards are going to send me right back to call of duty 4, at least that game works on-line.

gears...
I was never that god to begin with , now it's just not fun to play.
single player had disappearing/ reappearing locust, but i forgave that.
don't get me started on the queen, don't get me started on the disappointment with skorge.

PS. epic. Thanks for not including your best character models in multiplayer (locust temple guard, "ninja mask" drone, butcher, pendulum wars human armor, or even making a half-hearted attempt at custom multiplayer models (head type/ body type/ some little flourishes....lazy....)) I hate playing COG because the skins bore the hell out of me. they look like rejects from unreal tournament "Sorry cobalt team, you guys are eliminated; your armor just isn't bulky enough"

Agreed, MP SUCKS. PUBLIC mp is not worth playing at all. However, Private matches are great. Play round after round with your friends, not chainsawing, brings new life to the game and actually makes it enjoyable enough to waste a few hours on. The chainsaw is atrocious in this game. I honestly don't know what's worse, the invincible chainsaw of gears2, or the active-longshot in gears1. Both leave ridiculous exploits for NEWBS NEWBS NEWBS to reign in this game. I played Gears1 more than any other game, and never played ranked matches based on GLITCHES and active sniper. Why get ranked on complete and utter BS?
The campaign. Sigh. Most of it was fun and exciting. The rest, BORING and CLICHE. I agree, what a letdown with Skorge and the Queen.
The lack of the appearance of the palace guards, in MP is absolutely brutal. Why the hell would you involve new character models, but not put them in mp? That isn't to say there's no new models, but the ones that are BY FAR the best looking, aren't playable. SO many flaws. Why can't they just make a good tactical game? no active-snipe, no invincible chainsaw, old shotty = perfect game. Even WITH the concussive grenades and stopping power. Shouldnt have stopping power AND mini-marshmellow bullet shotguns. Shouldnt have 1 shot active downs from across the maps (thank god they stopped that). and shouldnt have unstoppable chainsaw. WAKE UP

BuckOBanen
12-08-2008, 11:26 PM
**** it all. Dumb ass game. If i get chainsawed one more time while im shooting a guy like 10 times im going to flip my ****. And then i have my chainsaw in the guys face and it does nothign and he pops me. Very inconsistent.