PDA

View Full Version : Search good connection option !!

Spots on
12-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Firstly I can say i love GOW2 its a great game and worth the wait.
However I live in New Zealand and 8 out of 10 games on Public are very Laggy, I know this is the same for my Australian friends also and very frustrating ,.I think the USA and Europe are not so bad but we are on the other side of the world so lag is pretty much a give in when we get American host.
This blows and makes you not want to play public games, however you can't search for Private games to join so you have to start one from scratch and you can get stuck playing bots for ages till you get a full game.
This was a problem in the first one but once they introduced the connection bar we could see that we where entering a match with good connection.
Halo has the option to choose to search for good connection and has the same team matchmaking so I assume it should not be to hard to add it in to GOW2. it makes the match fair for everybody and if we had to wait a little longer to find a non laggy match then that would be a small price to pay.
Please add in an option to search for good connection I think it will make alot of people happy and more likley to continue playing GOW2 for a long time to come.

xX Tallaght Xx
12-04-2008, 07:00 AM
I really hope they release a patch for it soon... im loving the game when iv some bit of a good connection but unfortunatly his never happens.... And its not just in Australia, Im in Ireland and the connection still sucks ass...:mad:

Droppin' ReLoads
12-07-2008, 02:46 PM
<<<<<America-I get a good connection about in 1 out of 10 games.

M4RCU5
12-07-2008, 03:03 PM
They will make a patch don't worry.

DeiVioN SLaYeR
12-07-2008, 05:02 PM
yeah plz Epic im from Australia and i experience alot of lag please bring out a patch for a good connection search

The Satyrs
12-10-2008, 01:12 AM
hi all

yeh its the same with me and all the lag we need a patch that searchers for regional connection!!!!!!!!!! its really puttin a damper on the game i find myself gettin really pissed off and playin something else or playin private games with bolts and that sucks arse!!!!

Sorry all for the b.i.t.c.h. but try to see it from our point of view

The Satyrs.....

mdj2010
12-10-2008, 07:55 AM
We just need some kind of bar system back on the host connection rather than the auto matchmaking.

But Im sure it'll come good. And I still love it!!!!

ScramblerRider5
12-11-2008, 07:06 AM
They will make a patch don't worry.

I hope it comes out soon and fixes everything. Cause I love playing gears 1 and 2.

f00tyfreak
01-22-2009, 08:04 AM
i live in aus and all of my games hav been laggy since day one if only they could fix the shotgun lag which they said they would do in the title update but hasnt worked

TurboChef
01-22-2009, 10:40 PM
I second this thread. I'd love to see filters like Halo 3. I would also like an option to easily Party Up after a match if you would select, like Halo 3.

f00tyfreak
01-23-2009, 12:24 AM
I second this thread. I'd love to see filters like Halo 3. I would also like an option to easily Party Up after a match if you would select, like Halo 3.

exactly

halo 3 doesnt hav bullet lag either

Pejing
01-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Too be HOnest that will also the reason y people love GOW1 cuz everyone had the changes to go in a private match and warm up or just mess around in the game b4 playing any public or ranked matches

HL88
01-27-2009, 02:14 AM
Concur Pejing. I think GOW1 solo is much more playable, and much easier to join in too.