PDA

View Full Version : Unlockables

Pilsner
11-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Hey all I was just wondering if anybody else had any idea what was going on with the Gears 2 unlockables. I've so far been unable to figure out how to unlock Kim, RAAM, and can't remember off the top of my head the last character(Hoffman I believe) however I've got all the achievments that are required to have them unlocked. Is it just a simple matter of waiting for the X Box update?

JohnnyPas12
11-17-2008, 04:01 PM
no got mine when i first put in the disc and a.carmine is the last guy u unlock

Bulletproof2233
11-17-2008, 10:17 PM
yea if you have the achievments they should all be there

Pilsner
11-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Well then it didn't work on my copy cause I've got all 3 achievments 'A Time To Remember'
'A Dish Best Served Cold' & 'Any Act 1 Achievment' and its a no go for the unlockables on my side. Thanks for the info tho guys at least its nice to know that its just a glitch in my copy.

pek
11-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Well then it didn't work on my copy cause I've got all 3 achievments 'A Time To Remember'
'A Dish Best Served Cold' & 'Any Act 1 Achievment' and its a no go for the unlockables on my side. Thanks for the info tho guys at least its nice to know that its just a glitch in my copy.

same here.
i have all the required achievements, no unlockable content.

gears2 LE

b.johnny
11-20-2008, 04:15 AM
same here.
i have all the required achievements, no unlockable content.

gears2 LE

you have to conect to xlive. as you conect to xlive and turn GoW2 on you will get your raam, kim and carmine automaticly

Pilsner
11-20-2008, 01:19 PM
Ahhh...Makes sense thanks for the info b.johnny.