PDA

View Full Version : I love this game.

Despondence
11-11-2008, 06:57 AM
The campaign was awesome, though my wife and I get jipted on the 'Friends with Benefits' cheevo. Mulitplayer is really fun. Aside from the first day lag fest, I have really been enjoying my online experience.

A few things I would like to see fixed.

1) Matchmaking - If you are not in a party of 5 you can wait a really long time to find a match.

2)Map rotation - If I am in a party of five, why can't I set it so the maps rotate or have weapons swapped? I realize I can do this in a round about way but why change what worked?

I've read how people are complaining about the chainsaw and the shotgun. My advice to them is to get better. My first few nights I was getting owned because I kept getting chainsawed. Guess what? I learned to better defend it and now it only happens when I get outflanked, as it should. It is so easy to run away from a revved chainsaw because they move really slow. If they want to chase you lead them back to a few of your teammates. The shotgun needs to be aimed to be effective. Pure and simple. Took me a few matches to realize if I didn't aim it the bullets just hit the ground. So, I don't shoot from the hip ever, unless I'm desperate.

Just my 2 cents.

Neolistic
11-11-2008, 07:01 AM
bro gears 1 > 2 for multiplayer fuctionability. Single player & co-op gears 2 nuff said.