PDA

View Full Version : Not So Serious Acheivement....HELP

Boost King
09-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Hi,

I've posted here and there about my issue with "Not So Serious".

The acheivement states to get 10,000 player match kills.

So I've been playing only player matches and only Execution and Warzone. I currently have 11,050 kills, and no acheivement.

What I want to know is why I haven't unlocked it?

It doesn't have anything to do with leaderboards or anything like that, so what gives?

Also, my only concern is a few times, I've lost my saved campaign data. No bid deal, I just replay campaign. What I am worried about, is when you loose your saved campaign data, does this then affect your accumulated kills towards your not so serious, or even weapon acheivements?

I have the latest patches etc and live updates, so I am not sure whether this saved campaign data issue is messing with other data.

Can anyone verify this for me?

I've spoken to 2 people who I have seen that have this acheivement, and neither kept track of their kills, so its hard to say if they were impacted by game saving issues. 1 person stated they lost campaign data.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please help Epic. I know your all focused on GOW2, but its just a simple Yes or No question, that I wont hold a gun to your head, I just want to know for sure what the issue is.

I've PM'd Gears helper, with no response.

Thanks.

LOST REMEDY
09-08-2008, 07:34 PM
why don't use the search bar and who cares it's virtual points you must have something better to do

Boost King
09-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Thanks Lost Remedy for the retarded response.

Clearly you dont understand the joy and excitement of earning acheivements mate. They are badges of honor and proof of ones ability. Thats why they exist.

Acheivements play a huge part in todays games, and guide you towards exploring all parts of the game.

And I did use the search bar, and the word acheivement came up in 3000 posts!

dark_soldier2123
09-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Thanks Lost Remedy for the retarded response.

Clearly you dont understand the joy and excitement of earning acheivements mate. They are badges of honor and proof of ones ability. Thats why they exist.

Acheivements play a huge part in todays games, and guide you towards exploring all parts of the game.

And I did use the search bar, and the word acheivement came up in 3000 posts!

LMFAO, just keep killing I think then you will get it.

Boost King
09-15-2008, 08:47 PM
Just another question.

I heard that when your pc crashes and you rerun gears and all your checkpoints are gone, you can use some System Restore function in Windows Vista to restore you to last configuration? Anyone know how to do this. Someone said all their saves were back in tact.

Boost

schooter8400
09-17-2008, 08:06 PM
ya can do the same on xbox-360 just when ya playing load a othere account than all the chapters are cleard and all cog tag are back on there places and ya can start over again enjoy