PDA

View Full Version : New gears 2 video

Kevin992
09-01-2008, 10:07 AM
I dont know if u guys already seen this video but if not there is its a multiplayer gameplay on security an official round showed at pax08 http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=h4wRJXtwTyI

iJeDiMinDTricKs
09-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Nice... Never seen it.. thanks

L3TS D0 TH155
09-01-2008, 10:25 AM
awesome man thanks!

ch33ze0g
09-01-2008, 10:56 AM
i hate these vids. people(not kevin) pump out these vids and act like they r cool but they show nothing new and usually they suck at the game. I blamin gametrailer and youtube

GeordiLaforge
09-01-2008, 11:02 AM
i hate these vids. people(not kevin) pump out these vids and act like they r cool but they show nothing new and usually they suck at the game. I blamin gametrailer and youtube

yeah, all of these vids have some terrible player playing. their cool but you don't actually learn anything new from this game. good find though:)

LocustQueen
09-01-2008, 11:07 AM
I hate this new chainsaw death the players body hardly moves.

Imortalfalcon
09-01-2008, 11:26 AM
cool vid! those guys really suck though lol. Saw they were trying to do the same sh*t that people do in gears 1, can't do it now haha.

Burned Remains
09-01-2008, 11:37 AM
They might suck a lot! They might as well have just offed themselves in the beginning to save me the time of watching them die!

WoolyPower
09-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Heres the vid from Gametrailers, looks much better here.......

Link (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39373.html)

Baird >
09-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Nice find .

WILTRON
09-01-2008, 01:25 PM
There's no reason to hate on them for not playing their best. The people playing in these vids are jumping into the middle of a game in progress, standing in a bustling crowd, using a stationary controller at waist level, and can barely hear anything. I know this because a bunch of the guys I play Gears with were there playing this weekend at PAX.

Any of you Gears Pros may or may not play any better than them if you were there under similar conditions

Some of them were a tad disappointed in Gears2. They said you still get stuck on corners and the gameplay seemed generally slower. We'll see soon enough.

Baird >
09-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Anybody notice how you can see players name over the head that are on the opposite team when you're dead? That's pretty cool I guess.

SNEAKY CUBAN 1
09-01-2008, 02:03 PM
nice video

Madfish
09-01-2008, 02:13 PM
And heres the higher resolution video from Gametrailers.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39373.html

Burned Remains
09-01-2008, 02:17 PM
There's no reason to hate on them for not playing their best. The people playing in these vids are jumping into the middle of a game in progress, standing in a bustling crowd, using a stationary controller at waist level, and can barely hear anything. I know this because a bunch of the guys I play Gears with were there playing this weekend at PAX.

Any of you Gears Pros may or may not play any better than them if you were there under similar conditions

Some of them were a tad disappointed in Gears2. They said you still get stuck on corners and the gameplay seemed generally slower. We'll see soon enough.

Damn and I thought Gears 1 was slow!

Marth
09-01-2008, 02:28 PM
I hate this new chainsaw death the players body hardly moves.

Now you know how I feel...

And heres the higher resolution video from Gametrailers.

Lol, I knew you were going to put a link up sooner or later. YouTube sucks.

-Marth

Imortalfalcon
09-01-2008, 02:34 PM
yea the chainsaw kills look mad stupid. Not so much movement and when you cut all the way through nothing happens untill the animation is over then they split in half. I've been fearing this since the first gameplay vid :(

Irogon
09-01-2008, 02:35 PM
I thought they were locking these threads?

Baird >
09-01-2008, 02:36 PM
I thought they were locking these threads?

This is an official video from Gametrailers.

Anyways, who cares about how the chainsaw animation looks.. only noobs chainsaw. But it does make the game look fake though.

Imortalfalcon
09-01-2008, 02:39 PM
This is an official video from Gametrailers.

Anyways, who cares about how the chainsaw animation looks.. only noobs chainsaw.

No you chainsaw when someone gets too close lol. But I know you mean a kid comes flying in, chainsaw reved, at the start of a match.

COLD-GEARS
09-01-2008, 02:46 PM
i dont know if u guys already seen this video but if not there is its a multiplayer gameplay on security an official round showed at pax08 http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=h4wrjxtwtyi

cool vid, but i would just go to gt.com and watch it in hd.

Burned Remains
09-01-2008, 02:55 PM
No you chainsaw when someone gets too close lol. But I know you mean a kid comes flying in, chainsaw reved, at the start of a match.

Ya and it is funny as hell when instead of shooting at him you run in and melee the f*ck outa his ass!

Imortalfalcon
09-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Ya and it is funny as hell when instead of shooting at him you run in and melee the f*ck outa his ass!

lol yea I did that a few times :D. Kinda funny cause you do it right infront of the chainsaws range and they're screaming "What the F***" over and over :P. and of course I'm screaming "How the F***" cause its insane.