PDA

View Full Version : New Video of GOW2 5 mins long they don't want you to see?

NUKEY
08-31-2008, 11:36 PM
It seems to me new footage is on this page, as it was posted very recently by the same guy who messaged me saying " going back to PAX to get part 2."

Shortly after this footage went up.

http://au.youtube.com/results?search_query=gears+of+war+2+pax&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

Second choice titled "Gears of War 2 (PAX 08 Part 2) " when I click, it goes straight to the login.

o.o;

This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

Currently asking him to send me the video. Will put up asap

http://videogamedaily.wordpress.com/

Damn, it was up and even was taken off his gaming website as he was contacted by the "big guys."

-K-

Prod1gyXFXA
08-31-2008, 11:44 PM
i cant see.
it says its private

NUKEY
08-31-2008, 11:47 PM
i cant see.
it says its private

....... Some people just read titles and not entire threads.

-K-

Hooligunn
09-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Nice find, who knows why that is - Microsoft request maybe? In one of the videos you hear one of the reps go "Your not videoing are you?" and the guy videoing replys "no, heck no" and turns it off - so that could be related.

I don't get why they don't allow filming there, it's ridiculous. Your letting the public get HANDS ON with the game, but they aern't allowed to film it at a public event?! Why can't those of us who don't, oh I don't know, live on the same continent get to see what we're missing.

I think that's why we've had a lack of PaX 08 footage spring up on YouTube tbh, because MS won't let them film the booths.

NUKEY
09-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Nice find, who knows why that is - Microsoft request maybe? In one of the videos you hear one of the reps go "Your not videoing are you?" and the guy videoing replys "no, heck no" and turns it off - so that could be related.

I don't get why they don't allow filming there, it's ridiculous. Your letting the public get HANDS ON with the game, but they aern't allowed to film it at a public event?! Why can't those of us who don't, oh I don't know, live on the same continent get to see what we're missing.

I think that's why we've had a lack of PaX 08 footage spring up on YouTube tbh, because MS won't let them film the booths.

Sent the guy a request, he said he was asked from a company to take the footage down? Both videos include vital new information I'm guessing? He's the guy who said "no, no I'm not filming I assume."

youtube .AU has all the good information. :D

-K-

SNEAKY CUBAN 1
09-01-2008, 12:27 AM
yea i sent him a friend request hopefully he accepts or if he doesnt then can you please post the vid

SHOGUN 47
09-01-2008, 12:33 AM
I sent a freind request to him, so I hope he accepts it ASAP

karma2578
09-01-2008, 12:57 AM
by the small pic it looks like the avalanche map

Baird >
09-01-2008, 01:01 AM
I sent him a friends request too.

CoatedTrout
09-01-2008, 05:07 AM
Of course, this might be just a scam to grow his friend's list.