PDA

View Full Version : UT3 PS3 Clan's list??

ATX(bRoKeN)
03-01-2008, 01:36 PM
can i get a list of some good clans for UT3? i know that there are none yet officially. but im sure there are a few clan names in the under ground like on the net or something. i was just wondering because im very active with ut3 and would like to find some clans to join. if you have AOL Aim. my AIM sn is: ATXbroken. if you play ut3 on ps3 and see me on, hit me up. also if you have aim, please feel free to chat with me about the up coming clans support and maybe possibly joining up.

thanks in advance =]

Tailsnake
03-01-2008, 02:30 PM
most of the clans used to be on Gamebattles.com but that website dropped UT3 (if Epic bothers to add in-game clan support they may bring back the UT3 section on that site). Off head I know of Fna, Illiustrious, and Second Amendment. Those were supposedly the best UT3 clans, but like I said that's basically dead now.

ATX(bRoKeN)
03-01-2008, 02:32 PM
any word if and when Epic Games will add the Clan support?

KriLL3.8
03-01-2008, 02:33 PM
What do you mean buy in game clan support?
I'm guessing most clans would be on the PC.

ATX(bRoKeN)
03-01-2008, 02:36 PM
What do you mean buy in game clan support?
I'm guessing most clans would be on the PC.

like having rooms only for clan wars or supporting them in team challenges i guess. ive just been told there is clan support coming to ut3 on ps3.

KriLL3.8
03-01-2008, 02:37 PM
What do you mean by room? And I still don't know what you mean by "clan support" you can pick a tag that's displayed next to your nick if that's what you're asking.

Tailsnake
03-01-2008, 02:56 PM
What do you mean by room? And I still don't know what you mean by "clan support" you can pick a tag that's displayed next to your nick if that's what you're asking.

The PS3 has no support for that or anything clan related... hopefully epic adds that in the patch, but they've really said nothing about the patch thus far so we have no idea what to expect

ATX(bRoKeN)
03-01-2008, 03:13 PM
thanks a bunch guys, and didnt mean to confuse you to much there KriLL3.8™ ~.^

Phantaci
03-01-2008, 03:25 PM
active clans.
i know of that are american.
Quake Marines
Fna

consolegaming.eu is much better then gaymebattles.com (gb sucks the 360's ****)
CG is a european site but they allow US players.

ATX(bRoKeN)
03-02-2008, 10:30 PM
well if any clans would like to test me for a try out, hit me up on AIM:ATXbroken, chat with me on PS3 or on UT3. hope to talk with some of you guys.

Phantaci
03-03-2008, 11:28 PM
uhh if you wanna try with qM. add me or deadaim

Skill
03-04-2008, 12:10 AM
im hopin for a good alberta clan, cause im getting a ton of lagg everywhere

CuTTingEdg3 777
03-04-2008, 01:54 AM
Resistance fall of man has EXCELLENT clan support

ATX(bRoKeN)
03-04-2008, 06:20 PM
lol, these posts arent really helping me actually get into contact with them. i guess it was my bad on the tread title. but i was hoping to get into contact with a few of these PS3 UT3 clans if they exist. posting my aim and gamer tag is about all i can do i think =[

V-TEK420
03-05-2008, 08:16 PM
hey ATX we had a match the other night on the god of war server. good game.... just stay in contact with them. we play there all the time. if a patch comes out to fix the problems with the mic we might start a clan.

ATX(bRoKeN)
03-06-2008, 01:15 PM
post deleated

KILLA_ILLFILL
03-17-2008, 03:46 PM
If anybody wants to feel the heat of KILLA_ILLFILLS dual pistols you can find me at GOW server. for those that bounce when they get pwned, you suck. whats the scoop on this mic situation?

KILLA_ILLFILL
03-17-2008, 03:49 PM
ATX...First you must get through me, then dakilla, befoer you can even mention touching duristic. I've straight rag dolled you mad times, get big, do work.

SeRpEnT_SiCkNeSs
03-17-2008, 04:44 PM
im just lookin for people to play with maybe get a clan eventully, had the best gb clan even though in reality gb sucked, so just add me

fn hate midway servers cant even use my enforcer, my fav weapon.

V-TEK420
03-17-2008, 08:35 PM
hey atx(b-itching) KILLA ILLFILL is right I've been on GOW when you were on. DAKILLA and I mopped you. As I recall you jumped to our team because you couldn't take the heat. And if your excuse is gonna be your girl was playin thats lame. You need to work on something beter than that and if you have a problem with Duragesic or any of the rest of us. Issue a challenge and we can do this!!!

cuj0
03-17-2008, 10:28 PM
My team posts at www.bleezy.net if you wanna get some games in, or we usually have a bleezy.net duel server running.

Fn A

ATX(bRoKeN)
03-18-2008, 04:13 AM
hey atx(b-itching) KILLA ILLFILL is right I've been on GOW when you were on. DAKILLA and I mopped you. As I recall you jumped to our team because you couldn't take the heat. And if your excuse is gonna be your girl was playin thats lame. You need to work on something beter than that and if you have a problem with Duragesic or any of the rest of us. Issue a challenge and we can do this!!!

lmao, if im getting mopped its because im pretty much the only one on my team thats doing anything and going on die hard missions in the middle of things. also its pretty much the same players on yalls side and everyone on my side are mostly noobs and disconnects or joins yalls team due to getting thier asses kicked to hard. LOL, and if your talking about that one time where i didnt score in like 3 whole rounds, that was my gf playing str8 up. i just wanted to see if a girl could kill you guys that night. that was right after i just got a rampage, and wanted to laugh really hard when or if she did. sorry if you dont believe me, but if you knew me and played vrs me you would know that wasnt me playing.

now, wtf is this stuff about you saying i have a problem with duragesic? i just didnt understand why certain players and i always got booted if we were starting to take control of the game. it always happened, and they say i was camping or they needed to refresh the server and had to many players on the server. then i would see them camping doing the same thing at the enemy prime node locking it down with the orb, and making it harder to recapture. yeah i did go about things the wrong way and talked **** saying things i shouldnt of said. i was getting pissed off and wanted an answer because that is my favorite server to play on. i knew i would get a responce posting that. i would get that stuff removed if i could, but the thread got locked. i would of gone straight to them if i knew they had a website i could contact them.

Taboen
03-18-2008, 04:16 AM

Some games out there (w3) have ingame clansupport that allows you to create a clan and invite members to that clan, and challenge other clans, and what not. Sure as hell not as fun as having a real clan, but needed on PS3 since they have no IRC:)

NOOTSAC
03-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Im glad too see evryone is playing on the GOW server. If they would ever release the dam patch maybe we can start getting Ish together. Duragesic I think wants to have a meeting tonight(march 18th) to start explaining future stuff we are getting into. Hes gonna host a conference on some website that will allow us all to all talk. As far as the whole ATX thing goes he's been officially banned from the GOW server until otherwise. He thinks hes slick by creating other profiles and jumping back into our server but the funny thing about it is that his rank under atxbroken is going to go bye bye.

Who are the top five GOW players? please give ur feedback. this should be interesting.Dont forget its okay to put urself if thats what u think...

Be cool
**NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT**

ATX(bRoKeN)
03-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Im glad too see evryone is playing on the GOW server. If they would ever release the dam patch maybe we can start getting Ish together. Duragesic I think wants to have a meeting tonight(march 18th) to start explaining future stuff we are getting into. Hes gonna host a conference on some website that will allow us all to all talk. As far as the whole ATX thing goes he's been officially banned from the GOW server until otherwise. He thinks hes slick by creating other profiles and jumping back into our server but the funny thing about it is that his rank under atxbroken is going to go bye bye.

Who are the top five GOW players? please give ur feedback. this should be interesting.Dont forget its okay to put urself if thats what u think...

Be cool
**NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT**

why would my ranking go bye bye? idgi?

trip62
03-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Supreme Anarchy are recruiting PS3 players if anybody is interested. We are regularly competing in the UT3 clan ladders on ConsoleGaming.eu, and could do with some more blood with us. Send me or Aderz91 a PM if interested.

(European Players)

V-TEK420
03-18-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm in the top ten for custom servers and as far as GOW goes I might be one of the top 5

ATX(bRoKeN)
03-19-2008, 11:32 PM
a few of us are making a team of some of the best players in warfare without a doubt. i havent seen anyone or team good enough to beat us core members yet. so we are looking for a few fill spots, and we have a few players in mind. if you want to show us your stuff, just hit me up. ill fill you in with details.

also, if any teams out there want to war us, just lmk on psn or send me a message on ut3. im sure we can set a time, place and date.